Bankai refilling raid core for Thunder King!

100 Night Elf Druid
Bankai is a level 25 Alliance raiding guild on Hellscream. We are currently looking to refill our raid core after many of our original raiders had to stop playing due to RL issues. Our main focus as a guild is complete progression in a laid back, friendly atmosphere, but kick some major !@# when it comes to bosses.

Currently Recruiting:
All positions

Anyone and everyone serious about clearing Thunder King is welcome to apply!

Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 server.

A little about us! - Bankai is a guild which has been around for quite some time now. Forming back in early Wrath days with some of the members of Keepers of the Faith and Reckless Ambition, our main objective was to have a lot of fun raiding with friends and still power housing our way through content. Quite a few times since the guilds creation we have been in the top 10 of progression guilds on the server, while still having a blast each raid night.. We are an extremely mature and stable guild and our raid schedule is a perfect match for a variety of players aiming for good times with friends and plenty of time to clear bosses. There is a demand on raid efficiency, such as bringing food, flasks, potions, bandages and basically everything else needed for a successful raid, as well as focusing and doing your part as a raider. Due to having 3 raid nights, it gives us plenty of time to clear farm and learn new content each week, we just need everyone to show up prepared and ready to knock it all out quick and efficiently. We expect all raiders to know their class entirely, and that includes gear choices, gems, enchants, professions and the best way to spec for specific encounters.

Even though we aim to be efficient, the general attitude during raids is very relaxed and casual. We have fun, joke around, and don't take ourselves too seriously. We enjoy raiding with one another and play the game to have a fun time while progressing through content. We try our best to avoid drama, so if you tend to complain about loot, get angry easy, or flat can't take criticism, you might want to look else where.

Loot is distributed via an officer based loot system.

How to Join - Bankai has an officer based - try out recruitment. Get in touch with any of us in game via whisper or in game mail and we will get back in touch with you as soon as we can and talk a little bit about a few things in the raiding stand point. After we talk, I will set up a trial raid to see how you do in raiding situations and we'll go from there!

Please speak to Atharamore, Azani, Gantz or Sweetcakes in game if you have any questions! Or feel free to send us a private message on our website and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!

http://bankai.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for you guys and our sexy man calendar we all posed for.
Edited by Deàl on 3/13/2013 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hello, New to the server and looking for a raiding guild for 5.2. I wanted to ask a question. I went to go apply and saw you all never cleared 5.0 raids was that from people quiting on you or just where you ended up when 5.2 hit. I only ask because if you all struggled clearing 5.0 we might not be a good fit for each other.

If you do need dps. I have cleared all 5.0 before patch. I;m looking for a full time raid spot if possible also. you can add me in game on real id at justdeadly#1446

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello, New to the server and looking for a raiding guild for 5.2. I wanted to ask a question. I went to go apply and saw you all never cleared 5.0 raids was that from people quiting on you or just where you ended up when 5.2 hit. I only ask because if you all struggled clearing 5.0 we might not be a good fit for each other.

If you do need dps. I have cleared all 5.0 before patch. I;m looking for a full time raid spot if possible also. you can add me in game on real id at justdeadly#1446

thanks

They're a good guild, plus they do their own "guild man of the month" sexy calendars
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I am looking to transfer to a better / more active server. I am a casual raider and switch between Heal and DPS. How is this server for activity? Malygos is a pretty low activity server and very boring. I am looking for a home where people actually do things.
Edited by Ossural on 3/18/2013 1:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]