addon that tells rare spawn timers

90 Undead Warlock
Is there an addon that tells the rare timers and when they will spawn or how long they have been killed on the server? apparently there is one as i heard from someone on my realm. could be helpful on the isle of thunder
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
No lol, closest thing you get is npc scan and npc scan overlay
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Doubtful. Something like that would also rely on other players having the addon and the data would have to be uploaded somewhere. If you're looking for rares on the Isle of Thunder, just follow the giant group. For the old rares in Pandaria they have a 1 hour respawn timer minimum and all rares in that zone respawn at the same time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I think the Isle of Thunder rares are around a 30 minute timer give or take. Or you could just watch the general chat and follow the groups like someone else said.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/iotrares

IoTRares. When you mouse over an alive rare it will announce it in general chat (unit ID, name, health percentage, and coordinates). When the mob dies it'll record the time since last kill in a black box.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
There is actually an addon that when you type "raretime" or "raretimer <npc name>" in general chat it will tell you how long ago estimated that rare was killed. i do not know what its called, i am currently searching and will update if i find it.

It appears the name of said addon is RareAnnouncer
Edited by Chavén on 10/21/2013 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hour 34 of Rare Spawn Search: Casing Shadowmoon Valley for rare spawns "Ambassador Jerrikar" and "Kraator". Food and water running low. Fatigue setting in. Eyes getting heavy...not sure how much longer....I can keep flying in search....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Only thing Ive heard of is NPC Scan, but it doesnt get as totally intrusive as you want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]