It's time to go.

90 Dwarf Shaman
After 8 damn years, I'm transferring off to Trollbane. I want to point out that Greymane you've changed, I feel like a stranger in a strange land, you are dying slowly and if something isn't done soon there wont be a Greymane left to speak of, so I can honestly say I've had fun and some great !@# times in these years to all you, especially Xert, Inyus, Iambull, Barry, Kali, when I jacked the SSC healing mace from that shaman in TA, The Wisdom Troll thing, Stacked back in classic, and then Contempt, until FAT FAT FAT Constia ruined it, I still harbor hatred for you, you mouthbreathing baddy. Anyway, I have a million more people to thank for my goodtimes but it is time to go, and I bid you goodbye Greymane.

With love, Nandera/Stormslap/Kevrim/Sensucht/Assid/Oiaf(at times)/ The Great Wisdom Troll.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Bout time. Greymane died years ago. I luff you.

-Hypno
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
TPG
My favorite Troll <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
goodbye nicholas
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
GET OUT OF THIS THREAD EMMA GOD. WHY YOU HAVE TO GO AND LEAVE GREYMANE?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
STORMSLAP I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU. ADD ME TO REAL ID QT jeremy14@bellsouth.net <3
Edited by Xert on 3/14/2013 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/08/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Stormslap
you are dying slowly

It's almost as though you think that the server wasn't completely dead after TBC...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
03/16/2013 06:53 AMPosted by Sandrace
you are dying slowly

It's almost as though you think that the server wasn't completely dead after TBC...

Nah. Just needs a biiiit more player versus player engagement and a lot of weak, mostly fabricated forum drama.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/08/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Stormslap
when I jacked the SSC healing mace from that shaman in TA

Don't remember that, not even sure who you are, but just found this when cleaning up my screencaps.
http://imgur.com/6aJYqFd
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/16/2013 06:53 AMPosted by Sandrace
you are dying slowly

greymane died when i got forum banned for the oompa thing
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I just transfered here yesterday, and alliance side doesn't look too dead to me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]