Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hey, I thought I'd start a thread that, much like the Yor'sahj thread last expac, could keep track of what does and does not cause Corrupted Healing on the Twin Consorts encounter. So far what my guild has is the following:
WILL give Corrupted Blood Stacks
- Shaman: Chain Heal, Healing Rain (1 stack), Riptide
- Paladin: Eternal Flame, Beacon (healing done THRU the beacon), Light of Dawn, Execution Sentence, Holy Prism, Hammer, Seal of Insight (inconsistent), Battle Healer (inconsistent)
- Monk: Renewing Mist (application only), Uplift, Soothing Mist (only if cast by the monk)
- Druid: Wild Growth
- Priest: Power Word: Shield
WILL NOT give Corrupted Blood Stacks
- Priest: Atonement, PoM bounces, Cascade bounces
- Druid: Cenarion Ward, PRE-PLACED Rejuv and Lifebloom, Mushrooms
- Death Knight: Death Strike
- Monk: Eminence, Healing Spheres, Soothing Mist cast by the Statue, ReM that bounces to the tank
- Shaman: Earth Shield, HST, Ancestral Awakening
- Paladin: Sacred Shield, PRE-PLACED Eternal Flame
- Circle of Healing
- Echo of the Elements, Ascendance
Can anyone else offer input?
Edited by Tiriel on 4/17/2013 11:13 PM PDT
I think it was the healing through the beacon. Our paladin shot up to 7 stacks pretty quickly on our first attempt and died shortly thereafter. I think he determined it was beacon's fault.
Anyway, to add to the list, I do know that fistweaving (jab/tiger palm) didn't cause stacks.
Found that tanks didn't really need a heal when they were tanking the spirit beast. And when they did we had the paladin DL them and bubble off stacks. I accidently RT'ed one once and it stacked quick. We have a pally and bm tank so they went through relatively unaffected.
edit: but ES didn't seem to give me stacks.
Edited by Sadiemay on 3/12/2013 6:50 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.