Corrupted Healing Stacks

90 Tauren Paladin
Seal of Insight didn't give me stacks anymore. I will try Battle Healer again now, and edit this post.

It's really looking like Battle Healer isn't stacking either.
Edited by Flametalon on 4/17/2013 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Wild mushrooms do not.

Good to know. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Wondering if I can get one more Paladin to confirm whether Insight and Battle Healer give stacks?

Not that I don't trust you, Flame, but I'm wondering if maybe there was a bug or something.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
03/12/2013 06:53 AMPosted by Sadiemay
HST(I think),

Pretty sure it didn't but it is hard to track who is getting the heal each tick.

if you track the glyph of hst, it's easy to see. that's how I discovered the 2pc bonus will apply the glyph to both healed players. massively awesome!

As for beacon, I chuckled greatly at our Paladin's demise. Pretty sure Hand of Sac does not cause it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
For druids. Efflo's ground effect does not give stacks, nor does healing generated by Nature's Vigil. Pretty much everything else will give you 1 stack per cast, except Tranq which has the potential to give you several.
Laughably, Frenzied Regen while tanking will give you a stack.
Reply Quote

WILL give Corrupted Blood Stacks

- Monk: Renewing Mist (application only), Uplift, Soothing Mist (only if cast by the monk)

This is such !@#$. Found this out the hard way last night.. Ended up standing spamming myself with healing orbs because I was taking so much damn damage and I couldn't figure out how I was getting stacks..

I have 0 control of who ReM jumps to, yet I get penalized for casting my main heal, Uplift, if ReM happened to jump to the tank who has the add..

I could have the tanks make /cancelaura macros just for the fight, but it's asinine that this happens in the first place. Why do I get screwed for something I have no control over? My only options seem to be to never uplift during that phase (which would suck, there's a decent amount of AoE damage and me not casting my main heal would put extra stress on the other heals in my group), eat the stacks, or make my tanks hit a /cancelaura macro every time my ReM jumps to them..
Edited by Geefers on 4/19/2013 7:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Or...you know, change your play style for one fight to make it easier. ^^
Reply Quote

What I ended up doing last night was simply not casting Uplift during that phase. The issue is that it absolutely neuters my healing and puts more stress on my group because I effectively can't heal up to par due to a mechanic I have no control over.

While this is only one phase of one fight and I'm sure that we'll down this boss on Sunday when we raid next, it's just irritating because it's not my decision to heal the tank with the add.. it simply happens because of RNG.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Vyli
90 Worgen Priest
Lucid

You can't change your playstyle that drastically. Monks heal with ReM and uplift. Its their main tool. Just have your tanks spam /cancelaura. Not using Uplift during that AE phase will really hurt your other healers mana in the end.
Reply Quote
Vyli
90 Worgen Priest
Lucid

You can't change your playstyle that drastically. Monks heal with ReM and uplift. Its their main tool. Just have your tanks spam /cancelaura. Not using Uplift during that AE phase will really hurt your other healers mana in the end.

That's probably what I'm going to have them do on Sunday
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
can't change your playstyle that drastically. Monks heal with ReM and uplift. Its their main tool. Just have your tanks spam /cancelaura. Not using Uplift during that AE phase will really hurt your other healers mana in the end.

There's damage in that phase? Could have fooled me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
There's damage in that phase? Could have fooled me.

My mana bar hates you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
My mana bar hates you.

XD I eminence heal isn't that enough for you bb?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
This thread is really kind of dumb. Tanks don't really need healing in this situation at all. The critter dies to fast to worry about heals and really just tickles when it hits you. Simple add really!

Pain
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
This thread is really kind of dumb. Tanks don't really need healing in this situation at all. The critter dies to fast to worry about heals and really just tickles when it hits you. Simple add really!

Pain

...a thread letting healers know what spells will get them Corrupted Healing stacks...is dumb?

Okay sweetie. *patpats* Please go back to the Tanking Forum now. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
sniff sniff.. yes ma'am (drops sword and wonders off)
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
It is a bit silly since there is practically no damage in the phase and a halfway competent tank should be able to kill the add within 30 seconds (super conservative estimate).

For heroic, sure, but who's in this thread doing heroic Consorts?
Edited by Kangarooster on 4/20/2013 3:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bumping because hey. Some people in this thread are doing Heroic Consorts :P

And I've got a full list of all abilities, including tank and hybrid DPS abilities, and whether or not they proc Corrupted Healing, over at my blog, supported for the most part with links to screenshots of the spells' behaviour on World of Logs so you can see for yourself :)

http://healiocentric.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/twin-consorts-a-corrupted-healing-compendium/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bumping because hey. Some people in this thread are doing Heroic Consorts :P

And I've got a full list of all abilities, including tank and hybrid DPS abilities, and whether or not they proc Corrupted Healing, over at my blog, supported for the most part with links to screenshots of the spells' behaviour on World of Logs so you can see for yourself :)

http://healiocentric.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/twin-consorts-a-corrupted-healing-compendium/

Fantastic.

Being Holy on this fight is teaching me all about this. >.<
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
efflor doesn't give stacks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]