[H] <Gentrification> 10 man Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Gentrification> is a mature (adult) level 25 guild which transferred to Bleeding Hollow at the beginning of Mists. We formed during Cataclysm and quickly progressed through FL and DS. We are a purposly small guild looking for mature, adult players. Our goal is to be drama free. We understand that adult players have jobs, families, and other commitments outside of the game and we want the time spent in WoW to be as fun as possible.

If you are looking for a small, adult guild that you can make your home, where the people are friendly but not pushy, and where you can be guaranteed a raid spot every week - this is the guild for you.

Progression
2/12 ToT, 16/16 T14

Group 1
Raid Days/Times: Thursday and Friday 7:45-11 ET
Recruiting:
1 Tank (druid, monk - high, death knight, warrior - medium, paladin - low)

Group 2
Raid Days/Times: Saturday 8:00PM
Recruiting: All

We will consider all interested players as long as they can meet our rules about attendance, are fun people, know their class/spec/role, and don’t stand in fire (or other bad things on the ground) :)

We are always accepting non-raiding members, as well as people with difficult schedules to act as raid alternates or if you are just looking for a level 25 guild for perks. Our only rules (for raiders) are as follows:

Attendance
<Gentrification> has a strict 90% raid attendance policy. That means that out of 10 raid nights, you can miss 1. If this seems high, or you don’t think you can meet this criteria, then we would still be glad to have you as a raid alternate/member, but not as a core raider. This policy is in place to ensure that those raiders who show up every week do not have to suffer due to someone elses personal issues or busy schedule.

Attitude
We are not looking for divas, drama queens, or special snowflakes (sorry if this sounds harsh). Raid times are a set duration; we will not make you stay late or raid additional nights. That being said, be prepared to stay for the entire scheduled raid time/nights and to wipe repeatedly when we are working on a new fight. We will provide and accept criticism as long as it is constructive and not cruel.

Contact weilyn#1717 or any member of Gentrification in game for more info. Thanks.
Edited by Weilyn on 4/24/2013 5:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Hello! I'm looking for a mature guild with raiding hours that are friendly to a working class Joe like myself. I am a Biology teacher, husband, and father of two. I need a guild that I can be a part of that is active and understanding of my other life (i.e. Mature guild) I'm primarily available Fri - Sun and weekeday nights from 7pm - 10pm EST. My best raiding days are the weekends, but I can make an exception depending on my schedule. I'm familiar with all LFR raids and some Normal. (I learn fast!) My current iLvl is 483. Thanks for your consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
still looking ... :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
added group 2 info
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This sounds like a good deal.

I'm working second shift on weekdays so could only be available on Saturday or Sunday. I'll send you folks a tell once I get on server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated ... still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
still looking
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated recruitment - still looking for a tank to complete our core group :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated ... back to just needing one tank ... why so hard to find? perhaps i could bribe someone with free candy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]