481 ilvl resto shaman LFG

90 Draenei Shaman
Looking for a raiding guild with raid times between mon-thurs and start between 7:30 or 9:00 server time. MSG any questions you may have

Can make some fri-sun if needed, just have to check the schedule
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Hi Skyvodka!

Extended Warranty is currently recruiting a Resto/Ele shaman for our main raid group for Throne of Thunder progression. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 8PM-11PM, so that fits right in your time period.

I will shoot you a message in game and we can continue discussion there. If you are interested here is our recruitment post for more information:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extended Warranty is a "casually hardcore" 10 man raiding guild that is focused on completing progression at a heroic level, while maintaining a comfortable and relaxed environment. If you are a player who is dedicated to maximizing your play in a raid setting, but can't stand the stress and time commitment of a hardcore progression guild, then Extended Warranty could be the perfect place for you!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 8PM-11PM Server time. Alt runs are occasionally scheduled on off days, but the normal raiding schedule will not be adjusted. We do not run with a bench, so we expect close to 100% attendance from all raid members. We are all people with busy lives, but 9 other individuals have set aside time in their schedule to be available for the raid, and the same will be expected of you.

Our current needs are as follows:

1 Restoration/Elemental Shaman

This spot is for our third healer position. You will be a primary healer, but will be expected to keep up a strong DPS spec for use on 2 heal fights, as appropriate. Gear and previous raiding experience this expansion is not so much an issue, as we are more interested in the abilities and personality of the player.

If you are interested in filling this position please contact Melbunk in game. I am online most every evening starting at 7PM Server Time. If I am not available, please feel free to send me an in-game mail, or contact any online member of Extended Warranty who may be able to track me down if I am on an alt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]