<Immortality Inc> LvL 25 Guild FOR SALE

86 Pandaren Mage
Like the title says, for sale. All guildies have located from old realm, looking to start fresh, want to sell the guild to help fund the new one.

Some details:

Level: 25
Achievement Points: 260
Bank: 6 tabs

Any more questions, hit this thread up, or see me on line. Looking to do a silent auction, but you are more than welcome to make offers to me in this thread, it is up to you. I have a price in mind, and feel that it is a very fair price for someone with some cash looking to start their own guild with all the perks in place.

Achievements are low because this was the ALT-guild for our main guild. We stashed our lowbies in it and pretty much just leveled, so this leaves a lot of opportunities for a new guild starting out together to run some content and get some achievements and time together! Work on some of those which matter, or for fun.

Hit me up online, or here. You can send me an ingame mail as well.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Mage
Edited by Shenmide on 3/16/2013 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Mage
new offer
Reply Quote
how much did you want for it if its still for sale
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]