Come get your season 13 elite gear

90 Human Hunter
Don't get me wrong, it has a pretty high increase in stats compared to 2/2 Malev but the chances of it popping out on the black market auction house and you winning it are pretty small and the chances of another piece you need popping out and you winning that one too is even smaller. Is it really that big of a deal if they get 100 something more Agi and a few off stats more than you for a few weeks? Not to mention that anyone that pvps every week will have t2 this season, there is no real reason to complain.

I can agree with this
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
cogshanks lives thank you god

yep back for me too. wonder what happened
Reply Quote
10 Human Mage
Stupid stupid....Some people are gold capped...So they get free s13 elite gear...woohoo
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Atleast its not the RMAH? I don't fully agree with the BMAH because all we need in any game is the normal AH for player trade, but good god atleast its stuff you buy with IG currency.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
03/08/2013 11:28 AMPosted by Eutychus
im not trolling..im just complaining because i dont think it should b avalible

im assuming you have everyone that had read this scrambling for the bmah to get that gear thats not available yet but bro...i gave you a 5/10...now you are starting to do this wrong...

heroic pve gear was available on the bmah before heroic mode was unlocked at the beginning of the expansion, why wouldn't pvp gear not be on it just because the season hasn't started but said gear is in the game.

edit: check his belt http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/Washer/simple
Edited by Stormspellx on 3/8/2013 4:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Is it only belts on Black Market AH? We just had the mail agi belt on BMAH here on Windrunner. Last I saw the bid was 39k before I went to sleep last night. Not sure who won it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So they get free s13 elite gear

Since when is spending potentially 50k+ gold getting something free?

Sure, they're paying for an advantage, but you could argue thats been possible since paid race/faction changes were implemented.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
He has an item not obtainable for 10 weeks+ capping at a normal rate each week. Why do half you people not see something wrong with that :S
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
so wrong on so many levels
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
elite leather boots just sold on my server for 20k pretty cheap
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
He has an item not obtainable for 10 weeks+ capping at a normal rate each week. Why do half you people not see something wrong with that :S

Because he has more money than you.

In essence, He has to PAY to get something that everyone else will get for free.
Like Halo maps, if you want to be cheap, they'll be free eventually.

Frankly I'd NEVER buy any piece of "competitive" gear. 10 weeks? So in 10 weeks you two will have the same piece and he'd have been out 50k gold?

I'd rather blow that on some sort of mount I can sit in front of org/sw the next 12 expansions gloating at.

Currently my favorites are:
Swift Spectral Tiger.
Jeweled Onyx Panther.
Feldrake.

Theres a Corrupted Hippogryph on my server but I can't get him to come down from 400k, ridiculous.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
There are two pieces on my server for 17k. Seems really cheap for s13 tyrannical gear..
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
i can barely afford gems and mediocre enchants :'(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/08/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Stunshine

In essence, He has to PAY to get something that everyone else will get for free.

Frankly I'd NEVER buy any piece of "competitive" gear. 10 weeks? So in 10 weeks you two will have the same piece and he'd have been out 50k gold?

I'd rather blow that on some sort of mount I can sit in front of org/sw the next 12 expansions gloating at.

Swift Spectral Tiger.
Jeweled Onyx Panther.
Feldrake.

Theres a Corrupted Hippogryph on my server but I can't get him to come down from 400k, ridiculous.

So because he has more gold, he deserves a gear advantage stupidly early :S

It doesn't matter what you'd rather spend your money on, that doesn't change the fact the gear is there. Maps in halo do not compare to this at all rofl.

Also, implying 50k gold is hard to make in 10 weeks, not to mention that the 10 weeks is just capping in order to make enough points to be able to purchase the piece.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
03/08/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Stunshine

Swift Spectral Tiger.
Jeweled Onyx Panther.
Feldrake.

Considering when the DMF card market was in full swing I could easily make twice that in a day during the fare (less off just the cards, but it was still sizable) , making trillium bars with my alchy I can make it in 2, ect.

The caster shield is on the ER BMAH (at least it was earlier) at 22k, it really isn't that much to have a 10+ week advantage. Then factor in once you are getting your first piece they are working on their second (or more if they get more pieces threw the AH), its a major over site.

Just imagine what it will be like when people get the weapons...... yea a belt or a shield not "that" big a deal, but the weapons will be a MASSIVE advantage.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

So because he has more gold, he deserves a gear advantage stupidly early :S

It doesn't matter what you'd rather spend your money on, that doesn't change the fact the gear is there. Maps in halo do not compare to this at all rofl.

Also, implying 50k gold is hard to make in 10 weeks, not to mention that the 10 weeks is just capping in order to make enough points to be able to purchase the piece.

Considering when the DMF card market was in full swing I could easily make twice that in a day during the fare (less off just the cards, but it was still sizable) , making trillium bars with my alchy I can make it in 2, ect.

The caster shield is on the ER BMAH (at least it was earlier) at 22k, it really isn't that much to have a 10+ week advantage. Then factor in once you are getting your first piece they are working on their second (or more if they get more pieces threw the AH), its a major over site.

Just imagine what it will be like when people get the weapons...... yea a belt or a shield not "that" big a deal, but the weapons will be a MASSIVE advantage.

You both said you can easily make the amount required to buy the piece, then buy it.

In either of your posts, I dont see the answer as to why this is any different from PVE heroic gear, or the season 12 pieces that were in the BMAH when MoP first came out.

They give you the SAME advantage. He bought his now. Still cant arena with it until the season starts. How is this any different from the people who bought it day 1 of the new expansion?

EDIT: Again, this isn't new. Why you're all ranting and raving about this "severe injustice" NOW of all times is beyond me.

This only proves how little of an effect is has on you. Its not new, and has been in place for ALL of season 12. Shows how much it really bothered you.
Edited by Stunshine on 3/8/2013 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
Its probably gear dropped from SHA of Anger?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You both said you can easily make the amount required to buy the piece, then buy it.

In either of your posts, I dont see the answer as to why this is any different from PVE heroic gear, or the season 12 pieces that were in the BMAH when MoP first came out.

They give you the SAME advantage. He bought his now. Still cant arena with it until the season starts. How is this any different from the people who bought it day 1 of the new expansion?

EDIT: Again, this isn't new. Why you're all ranting and raving about this "severe injustice" NOW of all times is beyond me.

This only proves how little of an effect is has on you. Its not new, and has been in place for ALL of season 12. Shows how much it really bothered you.

I don't have the time or want to sit around farming/making any money.

If it wasn't the elite piece, I really wouldn't care. You could never buy elite malevolent gear, why should you be able to now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]