[H] Mutiny recruiting

100 Blood Elf Mage
As the title says, Mutiny is in need a few laid-back, cool people to complete our raid core! After a 2-patch-long hiatus, we would like to rebuild our raid core to take Hellscream down!

A little about us
Mutiny has been around since Wrath of the Lich King and formerly raided 25's. After a couple changes in leadership we are now a tight-knit, friendly guild that raids 10's casually. Our members form long-term friendships and we also play several other games together. On WoW, besides raiding, we do transmog and achievement runs of old content. If you want to be a part of our little family, reply to this thread or send a message to myself or any member and we'll get you started!

Roles needed
-Tank
- Dps
- Healers

Our raid schedule is not set yet, so anyone is welcome! We'll set it once we have enough to raid.

We are also looking for casuals who want a stress-free environment to level/bg/dungeon in. We're all friendly, just let any member know if you want an invite! Groups of friends returning to the game is fine too. Come party with us! :D

Thanks for your consideration! Hope to see you soon! :)
Edited by Erndea on 6/30/2013 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Let's get to raiding! All we're missing is YOU! :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alliance Bump! =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Watch out for this kid, he'll kill you RAWR ^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
/app
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Lol I ain't killing nobody. I Love ERRYBODY
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lol I ain't killing nobody. I Love ERRYBODY
Not you Endrea, I know you <3 all the bads, tis why I won't kill you I was reffering to Buddei!
Edited by Eithwen on 3/18/2013 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Raid core is now full, thanks AM!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Bump for remembering that one lowbie warrior we got fully kitted out in one MC run. He was a lucky duck that night.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
:D got a spot open for two dps! Just let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Seems that there's a few horde guilds finally recruiting to take on throne. I was looking for a casual 10m with times similar to that (except personally I'd rather raid 2 days for 3 hours each than 3 days for 2 hours each)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Eh. To each his own. I guess we just like three days over two lol. If you'd like to chill with us, let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Would there be a spot for just 2 of the 3 nights? Believe me I'd do more if I could but even 2 nights is tough to get the family off my back.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Apologies for not getting back with you sooner, I had to move houses D: Raid nights are variable and can be tailored to a raider's schedule if needed. Talk to me in-game if you're still interested!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
LF peeps :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
LFM patch 5.4 PST! No set raid schedule as of yet, we will tailor it around the raid when the group fills. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I approve this message.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Swag yo I'll help the horde
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]