Availed Guides, + LF LFR Group

90 Pandaren Priest
Hello! I just wanted to make a post letting you guys know that we have started making guide videos (again) and have recently put up Horridon and Council videos. If you find them helpful, be sure to let us know.

You can view these guides on our site, AvailedGuild.com, or just go to the youtube links below.

In other news, I am actively seeking people for an LFR group to run Tuesday prior to raid time (6 PST for me) Anyone interested in coming along will be expected to know the first three bosses from a normal mode perspective so we can avoid wasting too much time. Thanks!

http://youtu.be/jwhtCP6hwa4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAxn0tGSohM

Edit: Also, we have a stream that we've been running for anyone who wants to view the new content during offtime. Twitch.tv/shiftlolz
Edited by Ezekiah on 3/7/2013 11:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm sure you know this, but if Throbb didn't mention it yet, expect ~10 people from my guild to be there. They've done 2/12, and we should get Council/Tortos next week.
Edited by Asmodejj on 3/7/2013 11:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Would be helpful to share the videos and stream as much as possible too.
Reply Quote
I've been advertising your videos on my guild's facebook page, and I think they've shared them as well. Not sure if anyone told you yet, but your voice overs are fantastic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ezekiah i love your voice in this video -dub
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This is just starting to be pathetic.

It's been 8+ hours since tickets were first sent and no response.

Blizzard is starting to make me think WoW is headed down the same path as Aion.

Huh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Why Astral btw? Rhangar would be best, get Rhangar
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Wooooow Wiggle. Wanting to hear dudes over chicks. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend. You're !#%!*#!!# as fuark, son.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Rhangar's voice makes me all gooey inside
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'm uploading Tortos now, and Magaera later today. I have the worst internet in history though, so don't expect them for several hours. Maharet was kind enough to come back and do the narration for us, though on Tortos there's some background white noise. That should be fixed for Magaera. Anyways, I hope these help. It means a lot to us, anyways.

For those of you who can't stand narrated guides, text guides are also being posted at our site.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
rhangar is the saviour we need
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/11/2013 02:15 AMPosted by Ivytea
saviour
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]