[H] Genesis recruiting 1 healer with dps off

90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey.

Genesis is a former 25man hardcore pve guild now just casually raiding. We are looking for a holy priest or resto druid with a decent dps offspec to join our 10man group.

We raid 7:30pm-10:30pm server time Wednesday and Sunday, with the new content we'll throw in an extra day on Thursday or Monday. Although we are laid back and raiding casually, we still do decent progress and have fun.

So if you'd like to join some washed up hasbeens for some fun, contact Deucey/Fridger/Gentlemen in game. We aren't online that much except for raid times as well, so if we aren't on send me an in game mail.

Thanks
Deucey
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
good to see genesis raiding again even if its casual.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
What happened to Adept/Suit Up?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Genesis is a former 25man hardcore pve guild now just casually raiding. We are looking for a holy priest or resto druid with a decent dps offspec to join our 10man group.

I remember when we where a hard core 40 man raiding guild.....

-Killer
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i like how you name drop despite the fact your on that character
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]