Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Everyone has something they really want to do in this game, no matter who you are. Recently I started going down my personal WoW bucket list and started wondering what other Moon Guardians have on theirs.
It wouldn't be a thread without me putting my own up for yall:
- Get my danged RBG mount (OH PONY YOU ELUDE ME).
- Obtain Battlemaster
- Obtain Khan
- Have one of every pet possible (to include the REALLY hard to find ones like Tyrael's Hilt and Darkmoon Rabbit).
- Finally get the achievement mounts that have eluded me (ICC, I'm looking at you!)
- Have a complete Azeroth recipe box
- Dig every archaeology artifact!
- Own the 100k yak
There's mine, so MG, what's on your bucket list?
Edited by Alòr on 3/8/2013 3:52 AM PST
I also want the pvp mount as well as Grand Marshal title.
Grand Marshal Garithos baby.
Edit: above are my realistic wishes but below are my impossible ones.
Legendary Axe called Othmar's Oath.
Terenas' lost crown.
Vyrkul model or at least new updated human models with the option of a real chin so I can take off this helmet and look like my father.
Edited by Standhaft on 3/8/2013 6:45 AM PST
Don't really even care about the whole ".5%" thing.
I just want an armored drake that isn't a skeleton.
Starting arenas this season but meh.
Edit: Aurgh. Why does it keep posting on my warrior?
Edited by Schwert on 3/8/2013 5:45 AM PST
Jeweled Onyx Panther
Grand Expedition Yak
Complete all raid tiers from every expansion. Still need to kill Ragnaros Cata version, Still need Throne of 4 Winds and still need to do Ruby Sanctum.
Successfully construct Thunderfury.
One day be able to equip said sword.
Truely find a guild that suits me perfectly.
90 Human Warrior
1. Tabard of the Lightbringer for my paladin
2. The rest of the mats for my engineering rocket (Almost there)
3. The ability to merge my original WoW account with this one for old titles/achievements.
4. The rest of the Bloodfang set for my rogue. I have the worst luck with those boots. They drop for every other toon, but never the rogue.
Holy hell Stax. You are STILL going for that thing?! I remember going with you back in the day for it, I thought you would have gotten it by now.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.