Storm, Earth, and Fire bug?

03/08/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Monkæy
i dont expect a single target increase, what i expect is that they dont add an ability that directly decreases it single target.

You mean, like other cleave abilities? woahhhhhhh

zzz
Reply Quote
Just from running a couple of quick sets on recount I was getting a 10%-ish dps loss. It is close enough where they should probably change the mechanic or note the single target dps loss in the tooltip to keep from confusing people.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Monk
This ability is complete garbage..

Looks sweet, but if they die with one hit like they do, then its not worth it Imo.

I liked my monk before all these changes, now I'll go back to some other class thats worth my time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Not to mention the worst part about this ability...

You switch to your SEF target and lose a ton of damage...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Where is all this information about the spell being designed for aoe and not single target, nowhere in the tooltip does it state that they will not mimic moves if a target is shared.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
People angry that an ability is working as intended?! The horror!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i personally want to thank every one of you for contributing to this post this just made it make so much more sense to me lol cuz i too did the same thing and tried it on the single target dps and i was like omg sad D:! cuz this was hands down my favorite ability in wc3 lol
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
People angry that an ability is working as intended?! The horror!

if your spending globals on something that doesn't do anything, then no, Its not working as intended.

I have also been frustrated at trying to use this ability in a number of fights. Horridon is a great example. your spending a lot of time putting clones back up. as much as i like the Idea of this ability, I wish they'd have given us keg smash.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]