Horde Weekly Elegon farm. Saturday 8pm EST

90 Blood Elf Priest
Pùll here! Back again searching for players looking to farm the Elegon mount now that MSV is cross-server. I am looking for all players interested in farm this mount in an easy fast-paced run. The run is currently set to be a 10 man raid, however with enough sign ups on OpenRaid, granted a comp worth running shows up, I can make it 25 as well.

All bosses will be killed on normal mode only.

Achievements from the boss with not be a goal for this week, but that will change in the future.

You need to have completed the instance already, 6/6 Normal.

Bonus rolls will be added to this mount as well +3 for every week you attend, up to a total bonus of +60.

My other runs are currently: ICC25H and Ulduar Hard modes. I lead these raids in hopes the mounts will eventually drop.

Interested? Please look at the rest of the information/requirements at:
http://openraid.us/r/82370 or add me at Push#1424
Edited by Pùll on 3/8/2013 2:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The first raid will not be this week (3/9/13) but will begin on (3/18)13),
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Count me in
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
y u no get a lockout at elegon.... you can do it the same way that people do heroic lich king and yogg 0 that way you dont need to kill 4 bosses :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It'd be nice to just kill Elegon and bail, but I think its a better plan to just clear the instance, its not like normals take long, and that way it gives people a chance to do transmog as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Sent a friend request your way.
Edited by Dakhath on 3/10/2013 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Looking for tanks and healers for this weeks run!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
If you added me for this, I may have accidently deleted you during my real id clean up, if you don't see me, please re-add me!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump, still need tanks and healers!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]