Not earning shadow pan assault rep

6 Troll Shaman
One of my toons is earning shadow pan assault rep, but one of them is not. The second toon does not even have the faction listed on the reputation pane. Yet we've met taran zhu and are on his "secrets in the isle of thunder" quest. Anyone know what's up with this?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
And have you done the raid any on the character that has the rep listed?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Though this is probably a subject better suited for a different forum (i.e. Quest), I believe the reputation is only available from the Throne of Thunder raid, or by completing a few of the quests on the Isle of Thunder (i.e. Champions of Thunder King, Secrets in the Isle of Thunder, Setting the Trap, Treasures of the Thunder King).

Assuming you are indicting your Pandaren Rogue, my guess is the reputation should be displayed after you have completed Secrets in the Isle of Thunder.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I am having a similar problem as the poster and I had my rep showing and then it just disappeared. I have downed 7 bosses in the raid (cleared the first 6) and still have no rep showing even though I was receiving it and it showed at one point.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
SG
I was earning rep last week from trash in LFR, but this week I didn't earn any rep off trash, only the boss.
Reply Quote
6 Gnome Rogue
I was earning rep last week from trash in LFR, but this week I didn't earn any rep off trash, only the boss.

That's because you're not neutral anymore. You only earn rep off trash at neutral, once you are at 2999/3000 you can only get rep from boss kills and the weekly quest.
Reply Quote
each boss in lfr awards 300 rep (325 with rep bonus).

it will take a while to get to exalted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]