Quick transmog question before bed

90 Worgen Druid
I was told with 5.2 that similar weapons can be transmogged into each other, such as axes to maces to swords , staffs to polearms etc

Does this apply to all 2 handers as in for example a 2 handed mace into a staff or polearm? Or are there restrictions.

Can we still only transmogrify weapons we can use ? As in no two handed swords for us druids but 2 hander maces onto staffs are ok?

Im not sure but was hoping someone more knowledgeable could enlighten me.

Thanks in advance~*
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
03/09/2013 01:30 AMPosted by Rumze
Does this apply to all 2 handers as in for example a 2 handed mace into a staff or polearm? Or are there restrictions.

I believe that two-handed maces, swords and axes can be transmogged into each other, as well as staves/polearms. Can't do a mace into a polearm or staff, though.

03/09/2013 01:30 AMPosted by Rumze
Can we still only transmogrify weapons we can use ? As in no two handed swords for us druids but 2 hander maces onto staffs are ok?

Yep, you have to be able to use them. The mace into staff won't work, though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
AH well thanks Tadkins!
Was hoping to put my 2 handed mace from mana tombs to use.

One day one day! When that day comes I hope it lets me transmogrify a 2 hander into 2 one handers \o/ . THen I can finally dual wield fists.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
AH well thanks Tadkins!
Was hoping to put my 2 handed mace from mana tombs to use.

One day one day! When that day comes I hope it lets me transmogrify a 2 hander into 2 one handers \o/ . THen I can finally dual wield fists.

A day will come one day where we will have completely unrestricted transmogrification. White/grey items, mogging outside your armor class, any weapon you want!

Until then though, you can always hang on to that mace for when you get something transmoggable.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I guess Ill have some transmog fun for my dk when I level her up to 90.

Answered my own question with some thinking.
Edited by Rumze on 3/9/2013 2:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I guess Ill have some transmog fun for my dk when I level her up to 90.

Is blood still better with a 2 hander or can two one handers work just as well?

DKs all around require 2h's right now. DWing even for Frost isn't all that hot atm.

(With that I have to get to bed too. Have a good one, Rumze. :) )
Edited by Tadkins on 3/9/2013 2:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Night and thanks again tads!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
this is cool to know
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]