Taming Pterrowings Thread

90 Worgen Hunter
You want one, I want one, every hunter wants one now. Even since we've briefly seen then fight by our side as dire beasts we knew they were meant to be our pets. If we want blizz to take notice and make this happen we need to show our support for this cause. Please, lets us come together and state how wonderful it would be to have these winged beasts and our companions.
Edited by Slicktooth on 3/9/2013 10:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Unfortunately, Blizzard doesn't do petitions.

I think it'd be a little too awkward having a giant proto-like beast running along the ground.
I'm not against the idea, but I'm not for it either if the development time could be used elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
You'd get my vote.

They even have them as a beast that jumps out as the Dire Beast occasionally so there really is no excuse.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/09/2013 01:59 AMPosted by Leorina
Unfortunately, Blizzard doesn't do petitions.

This is going to get locked lol... Like the other locked petition thread :|

Not saying I wouldn't like pterrorwing pets though....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I'd love to have Pterrorwing pets... Add Pterrordax to it as well for added variety.

Hell, they could add them to the Bat family and I wouldn't care.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I think it'd be a little too awkward having a giant proto-like beast running along the ground.

And walking around with a giant t-rex or rhino isnt awkward?

*title edited for our protection*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
And walking around with a giant t-rex or rhino isnt awkward?

T-rex and rhinos don't have wings twice the size of their body.

At least they didn't last time I checked. A lot can change in a few hours.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

T-rex and rhinos don't have wings twice the size of their body.

At least they didn't last time I checked. A lot can change in a few hours.

Pterrowings make up for it in tiny bodies, just think of their wings as part of their body.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
The one you summon with Dire Beast is the perfect size not like we don't have a bigger winged pet in the chimera anyway.

I fully support Pterrowings being tameable.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Pterrowings make up for it in tiny bodies, just think of their wings as part of their body.

So you don't think it looks awkward at all as it runs beside you when summoned via dire beast?
Alright that's cool.

The one you summon with Dire Beast is the perfect size not like we don't have a bigger winged pet in the chimera anyway

A chimera pet will hover and glide around though. If the Pterrowings were more like that I would be inclined to support the idea.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
03/09/2013 10:04 PMPosted by Leorina

So you don't think it looks awkward at all as it runs beside you when summoned via dire beast?
Alright that's cool.

The one you summon with Dire Beast is the perfect size not like we don't have a bigger winged pet in the chimera anyway

A chimera pet will hover and glide around though. If the Pterrowings were more like that I would be inclined to support the idea.

You want a Pterrowing or not?
Reply Quote
I'd take one, it matches one of my favorite battle pets.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
How bout they give us the hydras first. I'm aware that they aren't tameable because blizzard dislikes the model, however, we've been asking for them the longest.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
You want a Pterrowing or not?

I'm sorry, I thought this was a thread where people should share their opinions on the idea. My mistake.

To answer you question though, Yes and no. See my previous statement

03/10/2013 01:30 AMPosted by Slicktooth
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
I fully support this, it would be interesting to add more to "dinomancy"
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I fully support this. Why would they be called Beasts if we couldn't tame them. Fight for our rights brother's and sister's.
Reply Quote
I definitely want one. I was a bit disappointed when I saw I couldn't tame it. :C
Reply Quote
How bout they give us the hydras first. I'm aware that they aren't tameable because blizzard dislikes the model, however, we've been asking for them the longest.

I was thinking about this earlier when I was doing the warlock quest chain. It would be cool for an epic hunter quest where the reward is the ability to tame hydras.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]