Just did AV ctas

100 Blood Elf Priest
And we lost. Again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
OK.....and?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So what exactly were you doing in your AVs?

Followed the zerg to van, sat outside his bunker then got mad at losing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Just start telling everybody to pull Van with one tower up still. Lost 5 AVs in a row because of that since the Alliance is normally too afraid to pull without all towers down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Maybe you should try dungeons, professioning harder and gardening.. Your seeing a trend that carries until arena and rated players return to thier hills..
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Followed the zerg to van, sat outside his bunker then got mad at losing.
What? You play alliance and horde in the same battle ground? LMFAO... HOW DID YOU KNOW??????? :O
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bonechewer/Syreynity/statistic#21:153

AVs played: 7
AV towers captured or defended: 0

Me.
AVs played: 22 (lol 2 wins. I wish people knew how to play the damned map)
AV towers captured: 13
Defended: just 1.

So what exactly were you doing in your AVs?

/Thread

http://i.imgur.com/3X4Sk.gif
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just start telling everybody to pull Van with one tower up still. Lost 5 AVs in a row because of that since the Alliance is normally too afraid to pull without all towers down.

Too afraid?

You mean want to avoid a wipe. Those tower guards and Drek will kill you faster than you can pop CDs. And i get pretty close to 1mil health when i pop my CDs.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Not to derail... or to completely derail: but how bugged is the statistics pages, exactly?

It says I've won 26 out of 35 AV's or something like that, but I'm pretty sure I've lost more than 9 on this character - meanwhile, I've won ~5-7 EotS games on some alt, but it records 0 victories.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well you could level all the classes on both factions like I did to make it so you can change factions when it is a long run on losses cus horde sucks.. But the problem is that the alliance also lose and lose bad.. Depends on the roll of the dice.. and if you face premades.. which is what I will be a part of more... but that is the down side of qing for randoms solo.. You will win more If you make a skilled group. I have seen that.. The randoms that dont have premades have an issue of non compliance and that means no one listens.. I dont know you so why should I listen to you? I'll do it my way and thats it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
147 out of 245 battles .. you have more than 50 % wins out of all the battlegrounds played.. Your not doing so bad.. Cant win em all..
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Hunter
Av is about last 2 towers and the last graveyard. Anybody who tells you otherwise doesnt know what they're talking about.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I just did an overview of wins vs the amount of battlegrounds played.. it works out to about 50/50 wins/losses... Perhaps a person needs to look at thier battleground info before they judge the balance.. maybe you just had a long run of losses, but it looks almost 1 for 1. Its pretty intresting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The alliance reach our base before we can reach theirs, it's a very basic issue. So they have a 4 cap before we do it's just the way the terrain is designed. The core issue has nothing to do with back capping or defending, it's the terrain.

Sure you'll win more games if you back cap and defend, but there will always be those games that slip through your fingers by one tower or by a few seconds. Those are the result of alliance having a terrain advantage, not to mention the majority of alliance having EMFH human racial for a free pvp trinket while the horde have to buy theirs (seriously who buys a pvp trinket before hitting level cap).

The rubber band holding that tin cap on is WAY TOO tight my friend.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Horde is losing AV cuz blizz took away our orc avatar hair :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]