<Addiction>

90 Undead Mage
rofl @ obvious wintraders calling other people wintraders.
Edited by Feetpicsplz on 3/13/2013 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
[

You get a trade, you get a trade, EVERYONE gets a trade!

http://i.imgur.com/bkDLh.gif

]
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/12/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Dredmor
It's nice not seeing hate anymore on our forum posts haha

I think it's because the season ended, and people don't care about the fakes as much anymore.(I.e 90% of your guild)

Reply Quote
27 Human Warrior
So then you guys DO admit that Addiction ALSO has wintraders?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Please return to preschool and learn to read. I'd recommend starting with some "hooked on phonics".
Edited by High on 3/13/2013 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Yolo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

Even if we did, you can't successfully wintrade anymore, Addiction still has super high rated players in multiple rbg and arena teams. We will be the best guild on the server I guarentee it, stop QQing about wintrading, wintrading is OVER. If you actually look up stats fom this season and end of last season's rbg teams, the gap is bigger between us and the people who had to wintrade to get their ratings. I'm tired of everyone QQing when someone is good. I have been playing WoW since 2005, I joined Addiction four or so weeks ago, and in those four weeks I have had the best experience of any guild that I have ever been in. We do everything, wpvp, rbgs, raids, challenges, arenas, random bgs to get geared etc. If I ever need help with anything, there is always someone, and there is always something to do.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/13/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Correc
We will be the best guild on the server I guarentee it,

Be careful displaying confidence here. The salygalds will smell it and rage out.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
03/13/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Correc

Even if we did, you can't successfully wintrade anymore, Addiction still has super high rated players in multiple rbg and arena teams. We will be the best guild on the server I guarentee it, stop QQing about wintrading, wintrading is OVER. If you actually look up stats fom this season and end of last season's rbg teams, the gap is bigger between us and the people who had to wintrade to get their ratings. I'm tired of everyone QQing when someone is good. I have been playing WoW since 2005, I joined Addiction four or so weeks ago, and in those four weeks I have had the best experience of any guild that I have ever been in. We do everything, wpvp, rbgs, raids, challenges, arenas, random bgs to get geared etc. If I ever need help with anything, there is always someone, and there is always something to do.

Let me shine some light on the subject.

1. The only member of Addiction (That I can confirm) as being a wintrader is Sxc.
2. You need to understand my dear Correc that when a figurehead of your guild (SxC) is obviously a wintrader (by his own admission), it shines a very negative light on the rest of your guild.
3. I wasn't aware your guild had any arena teams over 2.2k last season...but I could be wrong.
4. This statement bolded -really- pisses me off. There are those of us who take pride in our accomplishments in the game, and cheating is a slap in the face to said people. I think you can understand that, yes?

I've spoken to High about my opinions on the matter, and to his credit High responded in a respectful and intelligent manner, thus me staying away from Addiction threads.

But if you want respect from the server, my strong...STRONG...recommendation is to boot those you suspect of wintrading. And if you tell me there are none in your guild, you're either lying to yourself, or you're unintelligent...and I don't think you're unintelligent.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I've spoken to High about my opinions on the matter, and to his credit High responded in a respectful and intelligent manner, thus me staying away from Addiction threads.

<----Blushed IRL.
Edited by High on 3/13/2013 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid

<----Blushed IRL.

Understandable. I'm pretty hot
Reply Quote

Proof pls
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
03/13/2013 05:13 PMPosted by Graphite

Proof pls

NO PROOF FOR ASIANS!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/13/2013 05:13 PMPosted by Graphite

Proof pls

You can hear it in his beefcake voice.

(I looked up manly in the thesaurus beefcake came up as a synonym...)

http://thesaurus.com/browse/manly?s=t

What is the world coming to?
Edited by High on 3/13/2013 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm Wintrader.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Mage that has never seen 2.2 in arenas, hmm.
Sit down scrub.

Edit: I got my 2200 in RBGS 2 months before you, and 3 months before the wintrading bs happened in jan. I also got my 2300 2 weeks before you. I also have more wins and fewer losses than you. I also have a 2200 achievement in arenas, which you don't. Come at me bro.

P.S
flawlessed your trash GM in a duel.
http://i.imgur.com/OiMjvDR.jpg

P.P.S
The fact that Sxc PAID for Trib and Darwinz to xfer over is hilarious. Trying to buy your legitimacy with good players huh? Cause I def know they didn't xfer because your guild is good, they got a free ticket out of a !@#$ server. Guess SXC is good for something.
Edited by Dredmor on 3/13/2013 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/13/2013 06:33 PMPosted by Wintrader

Mage that has never seen 2.2 in arenas, hmm.
Sit down scrub.

Edit: I got my 2200 in RBGS 2 months before you, and 3 months before the wintrading bs happened in jan. I also got my 2300 2 weeks before you. I also have more wins and fewer losses than you. I also have a 2200 achievement in arenas, which you don't. Come at me bro.

P.S
flawlessed your trash GM in a duel.
http://i.imgur.com/OiMjvDR.jpg

why do you nerds try so hard on the forums. no one cares that you wintraded and got carried.

Sit.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
stand
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]