Astolon from Raiders Inc. past away

100 Dwarf Priest
I don't know if any of my old guildmates from Raiders Inc. still read these forums but I thought that if you do you'd like to know that Chris Hiller aka Astolon past away today. He collapsed in a parking lot and couldn't be revived. He was too young.

He was a sweet young man with a great sense of humor and we kept in contact after he stopped playing. Here is my posting on facebook about him and it sums it up nicely on how I feel.

If any of you read this and want to get a hold of me you can find me on Facebook under the name Bill Edwardson or twitter under Awe3. I hope you are all well and I hope we some day meet.

"I know to some it may seem to be only a game but world of warcraft has allowed me, in the past, to meet some very good people from all over the world. Today I found out today that a very sweet young man I had the pleasure of meeting virtually past away and it saddens me. We kept in contact long after both of us stopped playing regularly. The internet has expanded our circle of friends and family to include the whole world and Christopher Hiller was one of those rare people that gathered people around him with his sweet disposition and his humor. My heart goes out to his family and friends. Adventure on young man. Adventure on."
Edited by Donhganahrt on 3/11/2013 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Sad to hear, he was a very kind hearted person. My sympathies go out to his friends and family. I knew he was having health problems as of late, and hadn't heard from him in a while.... He loved karaoke nights, spending time with friends and family, and was a very loved man.

Rest in peace Chris.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Never knew Astolon, but that's a shame. Condolences.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I didn't know him, but that is sad...So sorry =(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
That's sad.

I didn't know him, but it's always hard to see a young person go.

My condolences to you and his family.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Soo sad, I never got the chance to play with him but I use to see him in town a lot. Condolences.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I raided with Astolon back in a guild named Reborn. He ran with a mage named Maskimxul and others from Reborn. Since 2010 Astolon had a life outside of wow, yet even then would stick his head in from time to time to say hi to his wow friends. Astolon was a very kind and gentle man. Running with him was a pleasure, I will miss him....condolences to his family.

Oct 9, 2010 Astolon went back to Coup De Grace
Jul 29, 2010 Astolon joined Purgatory
Jul 5, 2010 Astolon joined Coup De Grace
Jul 13, 2009 Astolon joined Scarlet Aristocracy
Mar 11, 2009 Astolon joined Legio Fidelis
Feb 4, 2009 Astolon went back to Reborn
Dec 18, 2008 Astolon joined Raiders Inc
Mar 27, 2008 Astolon joined Reborn
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Oh Aszun, thank you for reminding me about Reborn. I was part of that group to before joining Raiders Inc. I guess I knew him longer than I had first remembered. It is good to see you again.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I didn't know him, but I can't imagine what anyone who did is going through. My condolences.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
May he RIP. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
I recognize the name from Legio... how sad!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]