Raid Pugging

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Were you guys aware that the option to "put yourself out there" as available to pug current 10/25 man raids is available again? They added back the "other raids" tab and you now have the option again. This will be huge I think on our server, since so many small/medium size guilds are having a problem putting together an entire raid group.

Look forward to seeing you all in the pug. lets down some bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Were you guys aware that the option to "put yourself out there" as available to pug current 10/25 man raids is available again? They added back the "other raids" tab and you now have the option again. This will be huge I think on our server, since so many small/medium size guilds are having a problem putting together an entire raid group.

Look forward to seeing you all in the pug. lets down some bosses.

You'd think so. But that tool wasn't even big on the server back when it existed. And me personally, I'd rather just run LFR queues to practice for boss fights and vent my "stupid player" frustrations on my fellow numbbutt DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
03/12/2013 07:28 AMPosted by Malles
But that tool wasn't even big on the server back when it existed.

This. Trade Chat was always a more effective pug-starter tool. Every pug raid needs a leader and if there's a leader he'll be in trade chat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]