522 Trash Drops in LFR

90 Tauren Druid
Doing LFR today we had 522 spellpower mail boots drop off of trash. Just posting to get this fixed.

When it dropped it was a normal need before greed and only the shaman in the group could roll need so no wierd bug there.

I would assume that trash drops (if there are any that are supposed to drop in LFR would be raidfinder 502 quality.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Same here; did the LFR 1st wing of Throne of Thunder and a 522 neck dropped off trash mobs. I would also assume that trash mobs don't give 522 loot and would only get trash loot from the bag of goodies after defeating a boss. OR so you (Blizzard) have stated...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Also happened to me. 528 (Thunderforged) spirit leather boots dropped off the first pull in LFR.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Killing trash is annoying in all modes. Getting epics from it relieves a bit the frustrating task.
Although it would make sense if the items from trash were LFR ilvl if you get it there.
Edited by Drevi on 3/13/2013 3:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Had a 522 Tank belt drop. Ret Pally walks away with it even though we had two Plate Tanks :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]