Trinks for Ret pallies.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, I was just wondering if anybody thinks the new trink from Shadow-pan assualt rep is worth the valor, sorry i cant link it or I would but the stats are as follows.

1,467 expertise.

Equip: Your attacks have a chance to increase your strength by 8,800 for 15 secs

Name of trink: Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

Any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Edited by Decisive on 3/14/2013 1:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
With a brief look at your armory I would say it would be a very nice trinket for you. You would have to assume you would need to find a way to lose 880 expertise on your current gear set up as to not waste any stats which I think is doable.

Considering one of your trinkets you have could definitely use replacing, I would say it would not be a back pick up. The proc is essentially giving you 1760 strength average (could be better or worse depending on how you line up your CDs/other trinks etc.) which is certainly a good amount. All the extra expertise reforged into your other gear can be reforged into probably more mastery as it looks as though all of your gear is reforged into haste already.

I would look at the trinket as a (around) +587 haste +880 mastery and a very good strength proc, and compare that to the Carbonic Carbuncle it is clearly a far superior trinket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]