LFG RBG's

90 Human Paladin
If you find yourself needing a tank to run flags or play ridge or static D in rbg's let me know. I've got a solid group of my own but as their leader I want some solid exp in rbg's before sending us in. Not looking for anything permanent just trying to be a filler to help others get the ball rolling on their groups. Message me in game or reply here with later dates. I'm sure I won't object to helping any group.

Edit: That makes me 476 in full PVP btw.
Edited by Adriatticus on 3/14/2013 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Apocalypse (Pretty much the only PvP guild on the server) runs RBGs Sunday-Thursday at 7:30 server time. We are mostly always looking for a solid tank that has a mic, solid communication skills, and able to take orders but also able to think on their own and have awareness of the situation. I am usually on around 7 PM server time to start invites. Whisper me in-game. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]