Oondasta

90 Human Mage
If you are in a raiding guild and would like to coordinate with my guild (Adventus) to kill Oondasta please post here or whisper me in game so we can get our guilds together and kill this guy. I am thinking Sunday night would be the best time but that is something we will need to talk about.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty much 100 percent sure anyone online from ALIAS would drop what we're doing to participate in that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
also interested, ill let the rest of our raiders know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We just need coordination between the tanks. I feel like we will need to use one vent/mumble for the tanks to communicate when to use salv on the tank since this guy only focuses on the tank that has the most threat. Taunts do not work. The rest of us can set up designated areas where our specific raid group will be so we do not LOS our healers. Also we need to stand 10 yards apart or the chain effect will kill most of us.
Edited by Anger on 3/15/2013 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
6pm Server (CST) on Sunday night is when I would like to form a coordinated effort with other guilds. I need a representative guild officer or leader to get in contact with me so we can do our best to coordinate strategies, taunts, etc. This will not be easy and will need a focused effort between us all to kill this thing.

I just hope he will still be up.
Edited by Anger on 3/15/2013 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Please post here what you will be able to bring or an idea. Again, I need guild leaders or officers so we can coordinate.

i will have each guild representative meet on our vent to coordinate and then we go from there. We will need to do this about 15 minutes before 6pm server.
Edited by Anger on 3/15/2013 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've setup a chat channel for raid coordination. PST for additional information. Again, we are looking for groups of players from guilds to join us.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
NTR is in. Can only promise a few showing up, though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
i'd be down to give it a shot, i'll put the word out in my guild
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Take me some time will carry in dps =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Myself, and i know a few from Twisted Minds would like to get in on this as well. I'll spread the idea throughout our guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I sent out a in game calendar invite to all of you who have spoken up for your guilds. I gave you admin rights so you can invite who is interested and can contribute to the raid.

I will post here if he is still up on Sunday.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hax
Take me some time will carry in dps =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0lYcCtDGE-Y#!

for you <3

and shock they are alliance not horde....oh god I am alliance

also while you are there

http://i.imgur.com/gmbHHSo.gif
Edited by Ayssa on 3/16/2013 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Death Knight
< Badilyn here sorry. I saw someone posted a link of the Oondasta ach this afternoon. Can we confirm that he is still available on our server?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ER is down for it. However, we raid at 6:45 server, so if we don't have it by then, we'll have to go.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oondasta downed on saturday at 6:30 server.
Reply Quote
Yes I saw the achievements go out. A quick google search suggests 5 spawns per week approximately, maybe just maybe he'll be up again tomorrow. Fingers crossed anyhow.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I just want to say thank you to everyone for sticking with it and getting it down. When i first started the invites I honestly didn't think we would actually down it and thought I was inviting everyone to there deaths, but we kept getting closer and closer. The kill wasn't clean but we did it and even though a lot of people may not have gotten loot I'm sure they will remember the experience for a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
... as a !@#$ing godzilla sized rip-off
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]