Oondasta

90 Human Mage
I checked this morning and he has not re-spawned for tonight's scheduled raid. I will check again and update this thread.

I thought by scheduling the event for a specific night we would ensure a kill. I guess I was wrong and will not be trying to coordinate another raid on this boss again since you can zerg it with several raid groups.

Thank you all for working and sticking it out with me. I apologize if you missed the kill. Good luck with your adventures.
Edited by Anger on 3/17/2013 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Just checked. still not up
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Thanks for your efforts in trying to organize this, Anger. Hopefully we can pull together a raid some time later and not have to graveyard camp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still down. Sorry folks.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
well thanks for trying, its kinda bull!@#$ your effort got thrown out like that
Reply Quote
He is currently up. It's Thursday at 9 server and literally no one is interested in killing him in trade. These are dark times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I wanted to set up a specific time on Sunday, before most raids started, to kill Oondasta. Unfortunately this boss does not have a specific respawn time and we would run into the same problem every weekend (someone leading another group and graveyard zerging him).

Maybe I will try and set up a kill but it will be spontaneous and with more coordination to avoid the huge repair bills. Unfortunately I can not promise anything. If I do set up an Oondasta kill I remember which guilds who were interested and will contact them in game.
Edited by Anger on 3/21/2013 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Only problem about killing oondasta on a high pop server is it crashing while 2000 people try to kill it =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It seems Oondasta took a hit.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/03/22/oondastas-health-pool-nerfed-by-50/#continued

What is weird is that I checked earlier today and Oondasta was still at 850 million plus.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
It seems Oondasta took a hit.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/03/22/oondastas-health-pool-nerfed-by-50/#continued

What is weird is that I checked earlier today and Oondasta was still at 850 million plus.

From what I read it will be hotfixed on monday anyways enjoy =D
Edited by Shockramen on 3/23/2013 1:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
When I last posted I was marveling at his 872 million health points.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]