Original knuckleheads

90 Dwarf Priest
Just bored and wondered what the original knuckleheads are up to. I used to play a gnome female rogue called Lo. levelled up with nookie, ayrll, rolled, decline and co.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I remember you :) Took a while but I was in KH
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
yeah i remember u CZ, think you came around BC rite. what happened to everyone juggy, asinine fifi, good old days dominating pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
A month into BC yup! The only people left from Hakkar that I know of were in Eos/Synergy - Smoose, Tizzle, Martencar and a couple others.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yo im studying one twenty, call me back at the god hour
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Smoose and Tizzle still play on Hakkar? Anyone else from Eos of Knuckleheads still around? I played in Eos way back when Destro lead bg's then for a while after Smoose took over.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Smoose and Tizzle still play on Hakkar? Anyone else from Eos of Knuckleheads still around? I played in Eos way back when Destro lead bg's then for a while after Smoose took over.

A lot of people went to Kil'jaeden, including myself at the time. I have not seen Smoose on WoW in a bit but I know he plays other games like SC or Diablo or something. Tizzle is on KJ as well and raids/raided with Huge in Japan under the name Nekren.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Nekren/simple
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Cool thank's a lot man
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Meanwhile, CZ plays on a PvE server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Ark
Vanilla on Hakkar was great, running into KH in Arathi or WSG was always fun. Would always try to go out of my way to catch one of them :)
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Rogue
Nah, this server sucked when I left. CZ <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]