<One Knight Stand> LF guilds to merge with us

90 Pandaren Monk
Ahoy!!

This is a post to any of you guilds out there that are raiding around 10pm server and have a hard time filling your raid runs. I see a lot of players transferring off our great server and it's depressing to see our population dwindle. I'm not about to give up on Undermine and I'm looking for either guildless players looking for a home, or some raiding guilds looking to progress through this expansion. We have a solid core of players that just got back into raiding after taking the back half of Cataclysm off. We have alts that will fill extra raid teams and I have no problems going over fights and wiping with new people. I would consider our guild a softcore raiding guild that puts the best effort with each pull. I may be drunk half the nights we raid, but I always go into each run looking to kick !@#.

If you are a smaller guild interested in merging with us, let me know. We have a few guild leaders and we dont mind sharing the guild lead with some of you guild masters out there. At the very least, you can give us a trial run and return to your old guild. What do you have to lose? I've been on this server too long to go anywhere else and love the friendships I've made here. Even if raiding isn't your thing, we really do have a great group of people here.

At any rate, before this becomes the great wall of text, hit me up anytime if you are interested. You can /who One Knight Stand and talk to anyone in the guild. We're all super cool peeps.

I guaruntee if we can find some hidden gems out there to fill our core team, we can become a very competitive raiding guild.

www.oksguild.wordpress.com

FYI we will be doing one 25 man raid a week, pugging from openraid.us if we need to.
Edited by Opaug on 3/15/2013 5:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bump for a good plan! This guy knows whats goin on with Undermine. Props for the effort.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
Say hi to Mo for me, and I'm glad you are encouraged enough from the discussion in the other forum to do this. Good Luck.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
One Knight Stand is a good crew. Have had the pleasure to run with them a time or two on various alts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Not to be a jerk OP, but get rid of those stam gems!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Not to be a jerk OP, but get rid of those stam gems!

nice transmog you flamboyant !@#$
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Glad to see more ppl looking to merge guilds vs transfering off server =)

Join one knight stand they're a good bunch =)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Wow! I was working hard to get up to a 90 to run with you guys and I sign on today to get mail that says you moved, and I'm now in some level 1 guild!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Glad to see more ppl looking to merge guilds vs transfering off server =)

Join one knight stand they're a good bunch =)

Haha. Guess not.

/another one bites the dust
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I find a lot of people just seem to like where they're at, and don't want to abandon their guilds or their friends, but there's no reason why we can't put raid groups together. My guild is behind the curve, and rather small, but we have a handful of good players that like to try pugging on Saturday's.

We're typically short only a couple dps every other week, seems a shame to have 7-8 dedicated players and miss 10 mans by a couple dps slots. No one responds to pug ads anymore.
Edited by Dorgrodan on 4/16/2013 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]