Valkyrie 10M - Looking for 3 raiders

90 Human Mage
Like almost every raiding group, we have attendance problem. We have a really good core group of 7 players that are there every night. But we are struggling because we always have different players to complete our raid group. I'm looking for 3 raiders. We need 1 tank and/or 2/3 dps. We are full on healers. We need people who know their class.

Valkyrie is a laid back casual/progression guild from Duskwood consisted of mature players who likes to progress in this game. We want players who are not here simply for the loot but here to progress in order to discover the normal end content of this game. We understand that everyone who plays this game has only so much time and they deserve to get as much out of their play time as possible. We were 6/6 and 2/6 before patch 5.2.

Raid times are from 8:15 PM to 10:30 PM server time, on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. We are looking for players who can be there almost every raiding night.

So if you are in a raiding team that have to cancel almost every night because of attendance, PM me ingame. I can give you a try with us. You will see if you like it or not. Im not asking anything, just come and give us a try. You will see that we have a fun raiding team that is laid back.

Thanks everyone !!!!

Alna
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]