<of the blackmoon clan>

90 Tauren Hunter
History
OTBC was created in 2008 by Katotan Deathbane and myself. This makes otbc one of the oldest guilds on the server. We chose Shandris because med pop server allows players to create relationships with other players and guilds. After a couple years of casual raiding we reached top progression on Shandris. Otbc then merged with Defiance to make Rebirth, we successfully ran Rebirth as a team to one of the top guilds on the server before we decided to take a break. This break happened around the time of Cata release. Rebirth continued to be a strong guild built around some of the Old OTBC memebers. These members are still a big part of the community on Shandris!

Current
OTBC is back and ready to welcome people back into its community. We are currently in the process of rebuilding and leveling the guild. Our goal is to create a community of players that have interest in all aspect of the game including; PvP, Raiding, Old school/transmog runs, 5 mans, and daily quest, as we have experience in all aspects of the game.

Our progression before 5.2 included 1/6 Heroic MV 6/6 MV and 4/6 HoF ,but we are currently looking to rebuild a core 10 to get back into raiding. We are looking for players that are interested in raiding 2 nights a week and we are open to all specs and classes at the moment. Our goal when it come to PvE is to build a solid 10 man and move to 25's. We are currently looking for all types of raiders including players that may be new to raiding or players that may feel behind in progression. We are also willing to talk to smaller guilds to create a raid team as well.

We are also looking for players that love to PvP, old raids and help with dailies. Our core PvP's most nights after dailies and Deathbane likes to run old school raids every week to get transmog gear and old achievements. Our biggest goal is to rebuild the OTBC community with like minded players. If you have any question you can message either katotan or myself in game or add me on real ID mikecrossman#1609 to just chat.

Thanks for the time glad to be back
Brunco
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Best of luck with the tough job of rebuilding an old guild. Especially on a server like Shandris, it can be discouraging due to the state of the server, but you seem to be on the right track.
Wish you the best in your efforts!

/cheers
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Thanks the server has been about the same for the past 3-4 years. There are always a good group of people looking for a little structure.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I know many people do not read/post in the forums..but I hope that some people see some interest in us again. So anyone can contact me too. Katotan10@gmail.com please feel free to add me and ask anything you want!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Looking for some solid dps
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
getting rdy for ToT need some dps whisper me in game
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
We are currently looking for everything. Trying to start a another group for the early players. We are 3/12 in just about 2 weeks back into raiding. We only run 2 nights a week Tues & Weds but we are trying to get another group off the ground. Open to all specs and classes atm if you are interested please contact katotan or myself. You can always add me on real ID mcrossman44@yahoo.com to just chat as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yolo, I find this guild name racist please report.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
define what is racist about the guild name
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
"black" moon why can't it be "white" moon or just moon?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
this trolling is shameful
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm hoping he was just making a joke, Brunco. Just something to get a laugh out of you. Retneck is not the best troll, but that would be a reach even for him as a troll attempt. But, he said YOLO, so I guess you really can't be sure. Best to ignore I'd say.

On a positive note, grats to you guys on your ToT progress. Glad to see you guys got a team up and running. If you guys ever get bored and run some old T14 stuff and are short a heals, holler at me! I get so bored these days. I'd love to go along.
Justinsane#1520 is my battletag.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
yeah thanks justin ill add you tonight
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I remember a warrior named "OhReally" having something to do with this guild back then?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just looking for heals and ranged dps (any ranged dps)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh and for healers we are looking for disc priest, holy pally and resto shammy... 5 spots left til there is a 25 man active horde raiding guild!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Welcome back guys and good luck!

It's been awhile since Metalheadz, but having played with these guys, I can tell you they are good guys to play with. So, if you are looking for a good guild, I'd recommend theirs (if not ours. :P). Seriously, good guys, good group.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I remember Metalheadz, a shame wotlk split everyone up though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]