Bridge Boss, LFR

100 Human Death Knight
This trash (leading up to Horridon) takes an organised group to defeat. LFR isn't an organised group of players. This is easily the hardest encounter in the first LFR. My experience with this was not pleasant and seems like a massive oversight.

My suggestion; Take away the spirit adds. Making the players dodge to priests and kill the contruct is challenge enough.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
The debuff caps at 50% on LFR and you don't even have to dodge the flayers, they don't punt like on normal.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Odd. After wiping once, the LFR group I was in got their act together and downed the bridge part correctly.

Maybe you just got a bad group?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I've been in groups that have gotten through on the first try, and groups that wiped 3+ times. It just depends on the group you're with, I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Oh no;

People in LFR need to think.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Oh no;

shhhh say it isn't so !!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Only time I've had trouble with the bridge boss is when a few first-timer dps ran all the way down and aggroed the colossus & 4 ghosts. I think that once everyone knows how to get past it, there won't be anymore wipes on it, just like the bosses in 5.0 lfr.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
All it requires is that people wait until those mobs are pulled properly. I think this is well within the capability of any LFR group, unless someone is deliberately griefing.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
My suggestion:

Don't be terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You want to nerf the one thing in the entire wing in LFR that can cause groups to wipe?
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Mage
Oh no;

Well, we're boned.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You want to nerf the one thing in the entire wing in LFR that can cause groups to wipe?

Wow, they sure have a different LFR on your planet.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Take charge of the group that you're in and spam at them how to do it correctly. People without a clue will generally listen to your idea believe it or not. The tanks should pull two of them back to the start of the bridge at a time. Scream at everyone but the tank to stay still and it goes pretty smooth.

All it takes is a knowledgeable leader and it goes smooth
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I have seen alot of issues in lfr on the bridge as well. Not because it is difficult in the least, but because people do not listen.

You can pull two at once in lfr with no issues at all. I have both healed & dps in horrid groups, it is zero problems. And since you do not need to really avoid the beams it is really not bad at all.

The problem is people do not want to stay together or stay back. Several times we had all 4 pull or the big add at the end pull as well lol

You just need to yell at people to STAY BACK. Do not move forward at all. Pull everything to the steps.

Because as soon as people get on the bridge idk they panic or what but they just want to run all the way across like an idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I like to drop a Magic Banana on the first part of the bridge, watch someone walk over it, slip on it, and get pushed right off the bridge. Possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I like to drop a Magic Banana on the first part of the bridge, watch someone walk over it, slip on it, and get pushed right off the bridge. Possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen.

You are an amazing person.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin

I...I didnt think of this.

you are an evil genius.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage

Wish I hadn't deleted mine. That sounds hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Really now? Never wiped during my LFR attempt. Killed two at a time as well.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin

pfft, i've only had one group that could down jin'rohk sofar let alone the bridge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]