Unobtainable LFR weapon skins.

91 Goblin Mage
<Gurthalak, Voice of the deeps> The sword that drops in Dragon Soul. As you know several versions drop, normal-Heroic- and LFR. Currently you cannot get the blue skin version of this sword unless you are 85, q up and by some miracle other poeple want to do lfr (i was in q my whole level 85). When you pass lvl 85 there is no way to obtain this blue version of the weapon. If you can make a way, I think that would be great. I would love to have a chance to get the blue version of Gurthalak.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Completely agree. I am in love with this weapon, and to find out it was unobtainable was heartbreaking. :"C
Edited by Chips on 6/8/2013 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
while i don't argue thisshould be addressed, totally the wrong board.. if you're lookin for a Blue Post on it then you gotta post in General at the very least.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]