Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I was on my balance druid running thru some target dummy scenarios with a new trinket and I had a question about what would be best to do with my starsurge procs if I am specced with Soul of the Forest. Here is the scenario:
I have a SS proc and I am in between eclipses: what should I do with this proc?
With SoTF you get to eclipses so quick so it would reason that saving that SS proc for a eclipse would be best? Or would this answer be affected by gear level too seeing as higer crit ='s more SS procs so dump them when you got them?
The whole thing seems very situational TBH, if anyone can shed some light for me that would be great!
I will provide any clarification needed to achieve the answer I am looking for ^_^
Because SotF sucks, you won't get a good answer to you question because very few people that know what they are dong run SotF.
And that's who I am looking for, the people that know what they are doing with SoTF! :D
At lower levels sotf has come good usage however at 90 you want incarnation. At high enough gear you transition much faster so sotf is moot.
But i can entertain your question because it can effect your cycling without sotf.
1) if your just leaving an eclipse... Use it
2) if your in lunar eclipse... Use it
3) if your in solar eclipse... Use it
4) if your 1 cast from solar... Use it
5) if your 1 cast from leaving solar... DONT USE IT!!! Save it for after leaving solar so you can get to lunar faster.
5) if your 1 cast from lunar... DONT USE IT!!! save it for lunar but only if your 1 cast from entering lunar eclipse.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.