Byaaaaaaah has a question!?!

90 Orc Rogue
I was on my balance druid running thru some target dummy scenarios with a new trinket and I had a question about what would be best to do with my starsurge procs if I am specced with Soul of the Forest. Here is the scenario:

I have a SS proc and I am in between eclipses: what should I do with this proc?

With SoTF you get to eclipses so quick so it would reason that saving that SS proc for a eclipse would be best? Or would this answer be affected by gear level too seeing as higer crit ='s more SS procs so dump them when you got them?

The whole thing seems very situational TBH, if anyone can shed some light for me that would be great!

I will provide any clarification needed to achieve the answer I am looking for ^_^

-Byaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I still need some help on this :D

and these are the breaks!

-Byaaaaaah!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Best advice: Switch SotF with Incarnation
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

This was not my question, I presented a scenario with SoTF, however why do you recommend this? More info please.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/20/2013 09:29 AMPosted by Byaah

This was not my question, I presented a scenario with SoTF, however why do you recommend this? More info please.
Because SotF sucks, you won't get a good answer to you question because very few people that know what they are dong run SotF.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
03/20/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Tagartou

Because SotF sucks, you won't get a good answer to you question because very few people that know what they are dong run SotF.

And that's who I am looking for, the people that know what they are doing with SoTF! :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Would love some more (actual) help on this please :D You can even direct me to a good forum posts that argue when and why to use the SS's with SoTF (and even make your case for why Incarnation > SoTF if thats what you belive)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
SoTF sucks. It doesn't scale. It doesn't interact with our CDs. It is negated from access SS procs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^ and he good sir, knows what he is talking about :p
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
SoTF sucks. It doesn't scale. It doesn't interact with our CDs. It is negated from access SS procs.

Ty very much, did not look at it that way! <3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
At lower levels sotf has come good usage however at 90 you want incarnation. At high enough gear you transition much faster so sotf is moot.

But i can entertain your question because it can effect your cycling without sotf.

1) if your just leaving an eclipse... Use it
2) if your in lunar eclipse... Use it
3) if your in solar eclipse... Use it
4) if your 1 cast from solar... Use it
5) if your 1 cast from leaving solar... DONT USE IT!!! Save it for after leaving solar so you can get to lunar faster.
5) if your 1 cast from lunar... DONT USE IT!!! save it for lunar but only if your 1 cast from entering lunar eclipse.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]