MM PvP

90 Night Elf Hunter
I seen in the patch notes that MM got a buff in 5.2 (I think anyways). I've been kinda getting bored with just mashing BW as a BM hunter and thinking about going MM. Is MM good at all or competitive enough in pvp to keep up with BM somewhat?
Reply Quote
i top charts as MM. destory other BM hunters. Run powershot and your good to go.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Beast mastery has everything marksmanship has, plus bestial wrath. There's no reason to be anything but beast mastery, or survival if you like having aoe roots in rated battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hmm i think i will try out MM in some randoms today, it's been far too long. I miss that damn spec. Didn't really fully realize how much it sucks to pretty much have to stick to BM. Don't really care for it

Hell, i haven't even tamed any of the new spirit beasts even though i came across the damn Porcupine. Just don't care.

MM *sniff /shedtear*
Edited by Mànhunter on 3/17/2013 3:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Druid
Beast mastery has everything marksmanship has, plus bestial wrath. There's no reason to be anything but beast mastery, or survival if you like having aoe roots in rated battlegrounds.

Even Aimed Shot? On the run Aimed Shot? even? I THINK NOT! ofcorse i cant remember..but does BM get AS? I dont think so
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Druid
03/17/2013 08:04 AMPosted by Coontlipsx
i top charts as MM. destory other BM hunters. Run powershot and your good to go.

you know that BM can get powershot too, right... it's not like it's more powerful for MM than it is for BM

But PS as MM will hit harder then any BM PS will..right? BM personal dps is split between him and his pet...right?
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Coontlipsx
But PS as MM will hit harder then any BM PS will..right?

no... how did you reach this conclusion

Maybe he means with Wild Quiver proccing off of it?

MM is going to underperform compared to BM unless it's damage is buffed to overpowered/outrageous levels. X2 PvP trinkets is just TOO good to pass up.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Hunter

Thing is,BM is mostly now about managing pet cds and trinkets. Didn't always be like that. If I wanted to 'play' a beast, I would've chosen a feral or guardian druid.

MM in pvp still needs a boost in base damage. Imo, Blizz have destroyed what it means to be a hunter. It needs fixing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]