Rated Battleground Perhaps?

So I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same position as myself where they're not getting fully conquest capped. So in order to combat this I'd propose starting a weekly Rated team with one goal in mind... points. Now if you're interested in that and only that please post here.

This is in no way an attempt at rating, while I do want to go for rating that'll have to wait. Anyone interested please post here, I'm going to be trying to organize some. Ideally I'd like to have 3 healers one tanky person (blood death knight?) and 6 dps myself included. I'll be supplying the vent you just supply your common sense, knowledge of you class and a decent amount of gear (not asking for full Tyrannical, I'm reasonable)

I'd like to see who has interest first, then I'll get everyone together and we can have a talk on what days would be best for everyone to meet up and get this weekly win knocked out. If you're seriously interested message me in game, and I'm more than willing to throw out my battle tag!

-Conniving the rogue, worst rogue NA
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
learn to use the add on Oqueue and you wont have this problem buddy.

you can ask me about it in game if you need more instructions.
Reply Quote
learn to use the add on Oqueue and you wont have this problem buddy.

you can ask me about it in game if you need more instructions.

I just looked it up, I wasn't even aware of it's existence, thanks a ton!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It would be nice to have a server group going though.
Reply Quote
It would be nice to have a server group going though.

Well I'd be more than happy to start a server group I suppose, message me in game to talk about it. If I'm not on, check my guild for people, they will know how to put you in contact with me or tell me you were interested.
Reply Quote
95 Undead Death Knight
If anyone needs a well geared DK i am down for a static RBG group :-)
Reply Quote
If anyone needs a well geared DK i am down for a static RBG group :-)

Message me in game, at this point we pretty much need most everything!
Reply Quote
Bump we actually have some solid guys sticking around but we're always looking for more!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]