Terokkar Dead?

i just got back this week and i rarely see anymore players. IS the realm Dead? i see like literaly 5 people in Tol Barad. Excuse my spelling. Does this mean we get a free realm Transfer??
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Yeah it's very empty now. Hardly anyone in trade chat, hardly any items in the auction house, and I can't even find a group for Sha. Free realm transfers are usualy from high population realms to low population realms so we wouldn't qualify for a free transfer. Actually bummed that the server is so empty :|
Reply Quote
it use to be so much fun specially in TBC, then after WolK it went down hill
Reply Quote
I was told by a gm to do this and a blue post or something would look at it. IDK i guess the people that look at forums?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I was told by a gm to do this and a blue post or something would look at it. IDK i guess the people that look at forums?

They don't look at the Realm Forums and the GM was feeding you bull anyway. You can post it in General and they may see it but there are so many dead and dieing realms already that they have done nothing about that little will come of it.
Reply Quote
IS the realm Dead

Yep
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
As my last good deed as Mommy Witch, I will forward this post to one of the Blizz people.
He's a community manager I think, and I have his email from Dragoncon lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
And yes, you know a server is dead when you even bait the trade trolls repeatedly and there is no answer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
my trade troll alts cannot compete with Deadlyramon,Trashdruid, Xarnlop or Aiderbooze so i just keep quiet nowadays in the trade channel
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
im starting to think so too although I do see some players around and some talking in general but not a lot mostly spam for guild stuff can't get a group for sha or even galleon even after anouncing that there up anyone gona kill them and nothing no response and they sit there for hours. Even the guild I was in the guild leader is mia for months and has been flaged as inactive I could take it over if I wan't too as im the next highest officer not that I wanted to be really but theses really just alts in the guild and nothing hardly gets done anymore.

I am by no means hard core or anything very causel as I play 2 mmrop games and this is the distraction from the main but still every once in a while its nice to not wait for a hour some times for lfr or a group que if I don't feel like tanking makes me notwant to play my main horde guy any more and play on my alliance toons on a full server just so I can do stuff.
Edited by Gershepdawg on 3/24/2013 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I always like you talking in trade Darth :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
im starting to think so too although I do see some players around and some talking in general but not a lot mostly spam for guild stuff can't get a group for sha or even galleon even after anouncing that there up anyone gona kill them and nothing no response and they sit there for hours. Even the guild I was in the guild leader is mia for onths and has been flaged as inactive I could take it over if I wan't too as im the next highest officer not that I wanted to be really but theses really just alts in the guild and nothing hardly gets done anymore.

I am by no means hard core or anything very causel as I play 2 mmrop games and this is the distraction from the main but still every once in a while its nice to not wait for a hour some times for lfr or a group que if I don't feel like tanking makes me notwant to play my main horde guy any more and play on my alliance toons on a full server just so I can do stuff.

OK MAN THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION
Edited by Whoobler on 3/23/2013 2:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]