Dear shaman class developers.

20 Orc Warlock
first and foremost, thanks for all your hard works making the shaman class so intestine to play. I been a wow player for 5 years now, but i quit the game last year because lack of challenges in the game other than raiding/pvp, all the content is simply been recycled, i feel as player, the gear i work so hard for 'last patch' is going to be replaced by new LFR/5 man purple, the boss mechanics that i avoid will reappear few month later on different boss.

i returned to the game recently, not only because the raid encounters from TOT has been absolutely awesome, but there are things like brawler's guild, brings up challenge based on player level, over all makes me a better player, (cd management, positioning, putting out max dps while moving...) and at end you get a title that let everyone know your skill level.

after this patch release, i knoticed that warlocks got green flames, assumes they went through the hell of black temple, i dont have a warlock so i dont know the difficulty of the quest.

after i see that, i would like to make a suggestion for shaman in the future patch:

i would like to see a very difficult soloing situation/quest/mob, that shaman is able to do and after completion of the quest, that would change the per-say the cosmetic appearance of lighting bolt/ chain lighting to purple plasma bolt/ plasma beam or things like healing rain have different aura effect around them.

most player thinks they are good player, and why not having some cosmetics on certain key spells to let the world know how good we are.

thank you very much for reading.

random wow player
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
good idea
Reply Quote
93 Goblin Shaman
03/18/2013 09:39 AMPosted by Shadylock
intestine

I think you mean intense....

(Sorry, I just happened to notice that).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Warlocks were begging for Green Fire since Burning Crusade and likely even before that.
So we'll get purple lightning in three more expansions.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I'd rather have lightning-colored lightning anyway. Green fire makes sense for warlocks because they're supposed to be unnatural. Specifically, they're supposed to use demonic powers, and demons have had green fire for years.
Reply Quote
96 Pandaren Shaman
Lol intestine
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Shaman
Why would lightning be purple? It is white in nature.
Edited by Naqoyqatsi on 3/19/2013 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I want lightning bolt to look like chain lightning, and I want chain lightning to look like "forked chain lightning." In fact.. I just want 360 degrees by 360 degrees by 360 degress of spherical chain lightning overloads that cause thunderstorm graphics on impact triggered by every spell we cast.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/18/2013 11:18 PMPosted by Jujubiju
intestine

I think you mean intense....

(Sorry, I just happened to notice that).

I read it as "interesting".

I think all the classes would like to see some sort of solo quest chain for something cosmetic, but I remember seeing an interview with Ghostcrawler where he said not to expect that.

As much fun as it would be to have some sort of Shaman-centric quest line that gave us some sort of fancy thing, I'm sure the Devs have much bigger stuff on their plate at the moment.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I don't know, sometimes playing this class does something to MY intestines.

Anyway, I'd love to bring back more class-specific quests in general. But not for purple lightning. I'd prefer Ghost Devilsaur or changing your spirit wolves for enh into something else. Spirit cobras/pythons would work great for a Darkspear Troll.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Dear Shadylock -

Devs don't read the class forums.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I agree with OP. Shaman is a very intestine class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]