Ho do you know someone played vanilla?

90 Goblin Hunter
You can check and see that I killed Onyxia at level 60. I killed Hakkar at level 60. I am exalted with the Zandalar tribe. I have also got a lot of boss kills from BC, Wrath, but not Cata because I quit.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
You can check and see that I killed Onyxia at level 60. I killed Hakkar at level 60. I am exalted with the Zandalar tribe. I have also got a lot of boss kills from BC, Wrath, but not Cata because I quit.

Actually, those could have been achieved after Vanilla.

One of the biggest clues is if they have achievements in October of 2008. That is when Achievements were implemented so if you see achievements from 10/2008 there is a good chance they were playing in Vanilla at some point.

The biggest clue tho is pvp titles. Those went away when BC was released so if they have any sort of pvp title, they were around in Vanilla.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I thought of something very, very dirty that I'm not going to repeat. Except maybe to my snugglefox, when he gets online. ^^

I'll just say it has to do with common decency during copulation.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

To be fair, I shouldn't have to tell the word when the only mount I ride is my Zebracorn, and my Baby Blizzard Bear never leaves my side.

But just for you all I'll make a nice /Y macro. <:D
Baby Blizzard Bear was for those who logged in the 5th anniversary as far as I remember. I never tell anyone I've been playing since the beginning, I don't have to when I pull out my Panda Cub. HAH

Don't understand the point of the thread anyways /shrug
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Playing during vanilla means absolutely nothing. You are not special.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I have the title corporal. (I only twinked the 19 bracket, I rarely PvP'ed at 60). I also have the tabard and achievement from opening the dark portal, which started BC.
Reply Quote
I thought of something very, very dirty that I'm not going to repeat. Except maybe to my snugglefox, when he gets online. ^^

No gutter posts during the day!
Only at night.
Reply Quote

Common decency would be for you to get that tail cropped before copulation.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
The best way is to check feats of strength. In my case, the dead giveaway is that I earned "Knight". The other one that shows it is the Tabard of the Protector, which shows that I was level 60 when BC was released.
Reply Quote
The best way is to check feats of strength. In my case, the dead giveaway is that I earned "Knight". The other one that shows it is the Tabard of the Protector, which shows that I was level 60 when BC was released.

LOL I didn't even know people cared about this stuff until I saw the title of the post and took a peek.

Craziness
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
if they played it from soon enough they'll have the mounts/vanilla collectors mount/other items from vanilla that became unobtainable afterwords.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

proves nothing. you could get the lvl 60 ony achive up till wrath so you cant prove you were 60 except maybe by the date, you could kill hakkar up till the same time so same thing, you could get exalted with zandalar till then too. the only thing you have is if the dates on those achieves are before people were able to level past 60
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
You sometimes give sound and good advice, then remember that it does no good anymore. /walk away remorseful...
Reply Quote
98 Draenei Death Knight
the best way to tell if they played classic..if they have a good collection of ice cream jokes..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9A4p1Qsvk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]