Looking for remnants of my guild "Vanilla"

86 Orc Hunter
G'day,

Just a quick post to reach out to see if anyone knows where the members of Vanilla wandered off to or what Vent chat they're hanging out in these days. I never transitioned over to the battlenet friends list and so all my contacts and friends were wiped on my return.

This was a guild lead by Chåseyläin (aka "Coolzilla", "Failzilla", etc...), but other known personages were Bulkathos, Dargon, Fattybred, Aegisflame, and others.

We had been around for a while (I believe some form of the guild had existed since Burning Crusade), but everyone seems to have dispersed as Cataclysm came to an end.

This is more of a "re-establish contact" post than anything else, as I'm playing more than just WoW (so if the key players have migrated to another game that's fine too).

It gets damn lonely sitting in an old guild that doesn't have anyone that logs on anymore (none of the aforementioned have progressed beyond 85, so I don't think many/any of them got MoP).

Much appreciated.
Edited by Miem on 3/18/2013 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Best of luck reconnecting with your lost friends. You could try posting in a bunch of other realms in case they server changed
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Oh herro Miem! Several of us are here on Burning Blade now, though quite a few have quit the game. Of the old crew we have myself, Mieu, and Chasey. Mostly use guild mumble nowadays, though the vent is still up.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
Dargon! Dear god! You live!

Burning blade it is! I'll check if transfers are available.

Hoozah!
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
Ok, am on the server now. Had to change my character name to "Hetan" for my hunter and "Icarum" for my warrior. I figured bringing two over for now would be fine (import the rest as/if they hit 90).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]