Rogue 5.2 One Shot Macro

90 Undead Rogue
Hmm...macro does not seem to work.

@Drakthul: link me your macro and I'd be happy to lend a hand :)

Thank you all for watching it! I really do appreciate it and I'm so happy that some rogues in the rogue community remember the old days of classic PVP!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I used what was posted on the youtube site.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=10 premeditation, garrote,
shadow dance, cheap shot, vanish, eviscerate,
marked for death, eviscerate
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
FDC
Oh god how could I forget

#showtooltip
/cast ambush

Umm...what?

If thats all you are doing why not just use the button itself?

/WOOSH

/looks down
/shakes head
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
And just because

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=10 Premeditation, garrote, Tyrannical Gladiator's Badge of Conquest, Virmen's Bite, shadow dance, cheap shot, vanish, eviscerate, marked for death, eviscerate
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
@Ziakra

Essentially yes but the reason why I vanish to eviscerate is because I'm speced into Nightstalker which gives me 25% more damage off an ability from stealth.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Hitting people in bad gear for big numbers

yay?

Bad gear? What armory were YOU looking at?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
would it be the same just not wasting Sdance with ?

The dance is needed to CS without using vanish. You want to evis out of vanish for juicy bonuses.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The dance is needed to CS without using vanish. You want to evis out of vanish for juicy bonuses.

^^ This
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
awok, FTH bro. I tip my hat sir.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=14 Premeditation, garrote, Malevolent Gladiator's Badge of Conquest, Virmen's Bite, shadow blades, shadow dance, cheap shot, vanish, eviscerate, marked for death, eviscerate, ambush, ambush, eviscerate

I'll definitely test this later. I tried something like this before but the one road block I ran into was energy starvation.

I'd like to see the math on how much a dps increase it is to cast shadow blades while you have Find Weakness on your target.

Edit: Maybe casting shadow blades after premed? I've never tested if you could cast shadow blades in stealth for some odd reason

2 CPs from garrote
3 from cheap shot
both of those cost 43 energy I believe if you could cast shadow blades from stealth.
Edited by Awokmyweewok on 3/20/2013 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Mmmm Delicious
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I'm using the macro, and its been fine. But now its stopping at shadowdance. It uses that, and starts saying "that ability is not ready yet"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Why are u shadowdancing? Is it just to let off that 1 cheap shot wat a waste. And then u vanish straight after anyway to do a evis which doesn't need stealth

Wtf macro is this !?!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Why are u shadowdancing? Is it just to let off that 1 cheap shot wat a waste. And then u vanish straight after anyway to do a evis which doesn't need stealth

Wtf macro is this !?!

Read below please.

03/19/2013 11:54 PMPosted by Náncy
would it be the same just not wasting Sdance with ?

I've been using this macro for much of the day and it works nicely.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
What bonus do u get from opening out of stealth. I didn't think u did as sub
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]