<A> OS PR Run [Glory of the Pandaria Raider]

90 Night Elf Druid
Ooh Shiny is sponsoring [Glory of the Pandaria Raider]. Good Ol' PR for ya

The runs are currently going to be for wed/fri from midnight server to 3am EST starting on fenris. This run is open to anyone on the Whirlwind Battlegroup.

We are going to open this up to non guildies which is why the plan is to run it on 25m to get as many ppl their achievements as possible, even though we ARE recruiting for main progression runs.

This is NOT a gearing or ALT run.

Reqs:
Vent (will be linked in raid)
DBM
Min ILev of 480
Kill proof of 16/16 on the toon your planning on bringing. (i'm not planning on teaching mechanics you should already know.)
ALL gems/enchants in proper place
Ability to listen and take constructive criticism
Your own flasks AND potions. You will be expected to pre-pot.
You MUST go research all the achieves. If everyone knows what is going on the run will be more efficient.

These runs will also be logged and posted on World of Logs. (so we can analyze new recruits, and so attendees can refine themselves)

I don't plan on wasting time, so people who attend and fail to meet necessary awareness and number standards will be replaced. This isn't elitist, but we plan on getting this done in a timely manner.

If your interested in this run. contact myself (Vaharesh @ Fenris) or Fairit ingame. or post on this thread.

Grouping will start at 11:30pm EST

See ya there

Vaharesh @ Fenris
"Stay Shiny"
Edited by Vaharesh on 3/19/2013 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
CRZ can contact me by Battletag Raynier#1812
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Definitely would love to heal this, if available.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Don't you need to be able to actually complete the achievement in order to 'sponsor' a run of it? What you should have posted was "We're looking for a bunch of people to come along the failbus with us and wipe endlessly until we get frustrated and call it"

<3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Don't you mean looking for people to carry? I mean maybe you should just pay frustration 100k to carry you through a couple bosses and save on repair bills.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
<SMJ> is recruiting!

To Ooh Shiny: Join us so you can earn gold for our guild. And maybe we will throw you guys a 3rd group to watch you spend hours and hours wiping on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Who left the troll food out?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
........but seriously invite me so I can destroy the dps / heals and lol when people stand in stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If this ever comes to fruition, I guess I would tag along to feed my e-peen/ego.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I guess in the mean time I'll sit above your AH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]