Curse Client issue

Hey guys up until now I havent had any issues with Curse client when it comes to installing addons but latley when i download an addon it shows it in the "my addons" tab in curse but its not loaded in wow. How do i fix this? Obviously I have exited wow completley other than that i have no idea what to do :s btw its not outdated addons i have no issue with those its the fact that when i install an addon with curse client it shows up in curse client but not in the addon tab in the char select screen please help s;
Reply Quote
Hi Zaftqt,

I believe you will find more help with your issue by posting about it on Curse Bug Reports. http://www.curse.com/forums/curse-general-discussion/curse-bug-reports

---------------------------
I used to have a signature here. The Shattering... shattered it. Please don't step on the pieces.
Reply Quote
The Curse forums have been discontinued. The Curse Client ug report mechanism fails, perpetually, with the error "Your bug report could not be processed at this time. Please try again in a few moments".

Curse has essentially cut themselves off from their entire customer base... but they continue to charge for a premium membership. IMO: ridiculous!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
04/01/2014 07:28 AMPosted by Dyami
The Curse forums have been discontinued. The Curse Client ug report mechanism fails, perpetually, with the error "Your bug report could not be processed at this time. Please try again in a few moments".

Curse has essentially cut themselves off from their entire customer base... but they continue to charge for a premium membership. IMO: ridiculous!

This is why I use wowinterface for all my needs. Anyways your post is not relevant to the thread. Plus no ones posted in this thread for over two weeks so I'll consider this a necro.
Reply Quote
56 Undead Death Knight
04/01/2014 07:28 AMPosted by Dyami

http://support.curse.com/tickets/new

From the link given above:
If you are unable to find your solution in our Knowledge Base, then you can use our other option and submit a ticket to our agents. They will be more than happy to further assist you with any problem you have. Our agents will always work with you one-on-one to find the best solution for your inquiry.

They have not cut themselves off from entire customer base. You just didn't take a few minutes to read or look how to contact them.
Edited by Euphelydie on 4/2/2014 5:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It is also entirely possible that the addons are updating properly but you don't have "Load out of Date Addons" tab checked so they are not loading.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]