500 ilvl Mw monk 11/16h/3/12NToT lf guild

90 Orc Monk
Name: Wishweaver

Class: Monk

Spec: Mistweaver/Windwalker

Item Level: 500 OS: 492

Interests: PvP and PvE

Gaming Views: Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore

Raiding Experience (Progression while current listed here only): 6/6hm Msv, 4/6hm Hof, and 1/4hm Toes. Back in Cata I played a hunter and was 8/8hm ds and 7/7hm fl and rest of the raids were normal clear.

Reason for leaving Guild: The raiding side of the guild I am currently in is dying, so I am looking to get into a new guild quickly in order to push progression in 5.2

What I am looking for: I want a Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore mainly 10m but will go 25m (Would like to main spec windwalker for 25m), with focus towards progression and willing not to give up on the progression.

What can I bring to the table: I try to provide a level of insight to the raid leader so they can understand what's happening on a progression fight a little better. I try to PvP with guildies as much as possible just because I despise Pugs. Anything else needed I can see if I can provide.

What are my raid times?: 7 days a week, BUT on M/W I can't raid morning.

If you have any other questions and you're interested hit me up with a tell in-game

Looking for a guild that is already 4/12ToT+ Please.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<<Final Method>> is a lvl.25 10 Man guild, looking to make the push into heroics and 5.2. We are recruiting 1 Healer for our core progression group. We are looking for people who show up on time and ready to raid, No BS.

Here is our raid schedule: Tues 8-11:30 pm Thurs 8-11:30 pm Mon 8-11:30 pm
All times are CST. We may go a little past 11:30 if need be.

5.1: 16/16 Norm and 9/16 HM.
Current Progression :6/12 Norm

A strong OS is a HUGE plus, but not required. A Vent mic and being able to talk in Vent is a MUST. For more information please message the following people in game (No apps, just a vent interview): Rheals/Boom#1121
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are looking for one more healer to add to our roster.

Guild Name: Shining Force
Server: Mal'Ganis (PvP)
Recruit Contact: Ruwon (Ruwon#1911) or Eazycheeze (Eazycheeze#1810)
Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 7:30 - 11cst

PROGRESSION: 1/13H US#84
Tier14: 15/16HM
Throne of Thunder: 1/13H

RECRUITMENT:
Shadow Priest [HIGH]
Warlock [HIGH]
Boomkin [HIGH]
Fury Warrior [HIGH]
Disc Priest [High]
Resto Druid [High]
Resto Shaman [High]
MW monk [High]
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Edited by Nuuck on 8/31/2013 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
ominouslatinnoun.com 10/12 ToT 25 man
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]