/Waves at all the people

90 Night Elf Druid
I finally have a pretty enough transmog to not feel ashamed posting on the forums!

(Also I might only have just figured out how to stop battle.net from stonewalling me at the "Log-in-to-post" Screen after months of being denied)

Talks at all the things!

ALL.

/Also parties at all the things.
Edited by Galdhael on 3/9/2013 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I do like the off hand you have there...looks nice.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If only it didn't clip all the time. Alllll the time. But it's better than the tornado cotton candy stick.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
You might want to look for Mistyreed Torch. I love the look they have and I am surprised that you dont see them more often.
Reply Quote
*Waves at Galdhael* It's nice to see you on the forums, Gald! I'm glad that you're happy with your transmog set ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
GALLY!!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
OOOLY \o/

Bob - I don't want to set things on fire! D: I'm a good druid! I have been trying for the Runic Cane as a pretty stick, but 0.19% drop rate from a rare in the Barrens isn't working out too well for me.

Silly Brokespear.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
What a keen fashion sense you have, Galdhael!

EDIT: /swoon
Edited by Candela on 3/10/2013 7:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
It's probably because I have a wand MH, but the Mistyreed Torch only ever appears when I have my weapons in-hand, or on my character loading screen. It's somewhat dissapointing to not have my double torches visible at all times.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I finally have a pretty enough transmog to not feel ashamed posting on the forums!

I like it. Exotic, pretty and creepy elfy, as true faerie should be.

I miss my mog. I hate this stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
You might want to look for Mistyreed Torch. I love the look they have and I am surprised that you dont see them more often.

Alliance can quest for this:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/1172

Sure drop - your choice of quest reward. Horde used to be able to do the quest to but they took it away. Makes me sad.
Reply Quote
39 Undead Warrior
You are a fetching Druid Galdhael!

Zhork its 2013! All you have to do is faction change just long enough to do the quest. 'DUH
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Awww thank you! I like it better with the main hand/off hand that my balance set runs with, but the staff gives a good indication of what Galdhael is like as a feral druid. My main hand is the only druidic-looking mace in the entire game! \o/. Gavel of Peroth'arn

I designed the set out of an urge to feel more "functional" on the Isle of Thunder as a druid operative - I like many druid tiers, and they're very pretty but also very ceremonial. Which does has its place....but not on the Isle of Thunder where there are dinosaurs, lightning, mud and crap and saurok and trolls jumping at you every two feet. And yus, Horde.

And yet not entirely based on practicality like say a rogue...because as a druid he still is a representative of something - The Cenarion Circle, or his people, and people need to know clearly where he stands.

Thank you everyone! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
You are a fetching Druid Galdhael!

Zhork its 2013! All you have to do is faction change just long enough to do the quest. 'DUH

$25 to go there and $25 to go back?

No.

So what if it is 2013? Why did they change it? It used to be exciting to swim through STV waters with skull level murlocs, then enter a red zone for a low level quest. We should have our own torches. Gnarlier and smokier. We are Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Runic Cane is nice too because it sheathes on the back, one of the only off-hands to do so and certainly the only branch.

Wants @_@ Barrens is so far though ~
Reply Quote
39 Undead Warrior
Faction changing is the new black.

I would not spend 50.00 for a torch though.
I am a warrior and need both hands for my axe.

:D

Gavel of Peroth'arn looks perfect. A very "authentic" appearance!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You look very pretty too, Jenasis! I just clicked your profile. There must be a lovely story behind it!
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Rogue
OOOLY \o/

Bob - I don't want to set things on fire! D: I'm a good druid! I have been trying for the Runic Cane as a pretty stick, but 0.19% drop rate from a rare in the Barrens isn't working out too well for me.

Silly Brokespear.

Bobcat here....I may have one on DS side. I will check and if I do, will give it to you when I bring my Human DK to RH.

Edit: Love the MH weapon transmog.
Edited by Feloniousbob on 3/12/2013 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
^^ What the lil'football just said. When I get on tonight, will go through my 6 banks and look for it. It may be as simple as finding it in one of my horde or ally banks on RH.

See if I can assist you and give you a reason to leave our Blessed Barrens...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]