[H] Shadowscourge - new transfer LF raiders

90 Troll Warrior
Head to http://shadowscourge.guildportal.com to apply or for more information

Shadowscourge is an 8 year old guild that was founded on the day Firetree was opened, since then we've raided through all tiers of content. Initially we had a combined raid but when Cataclysm dropped we split into an Oceanic raid and a US raid.

Now that there are a number of Oceanic servers we've found that our recruitment options on a US server are extremely small so we feel it's time to shift somewhere we can grow and continue raiding successfully so we're moving to Jubei'thos.

What we need and how we've done!
We're looking for healers and dps to fill out our 10 man raid group. With not a lot of raiding and a constant struggle to fill our raid we still managed to clear 13/16 of the last tier on normal before the patch.

When we raid
Wednesday nights at 9:30pm NZ time for about 2 hours (generally to clear farm content)
Friday nights at 8:30pm NZ time for 3-5 hours (progression)

What level of difficulty?
We raid normal level content primarily. If our progression seems to be leading towards heroic level content then we'll look at that in future but for now we aim to clear normal.

What sort of people are you?
We're easy going but focussed. Lots of vent chat during trash but we're there to kill bosses. Outside of raiding we're very social, we've had many guild BBQs and gatherings in both NZ and Australia. Friday night drinks with serious goals ;)

What does the guild bring?
Paid repairs, we provide flasks and various other raid consumables. Obviously the guild is level 25 so all the perks that come with that. Stability (we've been doing this for 8 years). A bank full of alt-friendly goodies.

What sort of GM are you and what do you look for in guildies?
We aren't just looking for raid numbers, we're looking for players who want somewhere to settle down. Generally our numbers drop not because people leave the guild but because they stop playing. Many of our members have been with us a long time, many have left and come back. We're a good home :)

As for me, i'm a winemaker from Tauranga NZ, i'm married with two children (5 and 2). I ran a BF42 community until 2005 when myself and a friend from Auckland picked up a WoW guild and i've been running that since then.

TLDR:
Wed 9:30, Fri 8:30 raids.
Normal, push for heroic if we clear well.
8 year old gaming community.
Here to have fun and kill bosses.

Thanks, we're excited about our new home :)

Head to http://shadowscourge.guildportal.com to apply or for more information
Edited by Slobash on 3/9/2013 11:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Previous raid history in case anyone's interested:

Vanilla
Cleared MC and BWL.

BC
Cleared Gruuls, Kara, Mag, TK, Hyjal and BT up to council before nerfs. Cleared Council and Illidan post-nerfs.

WotLK
Cleared all content on 25man
Ulduar hardmodes cleared on 10 man for drakes.
Lich King down pre-buff on 10 man. Heroic drakes on 10 man.

Cataclysm
Cleared all content on normal when it was current.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/09/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Slobash
somewhere we can grow and continue raiding successfully so we're moving to Jubei'thos.

http://thelifestream.net/forums/images/smilies/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol guild website ftw! you're still at firetree atm right?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
I have just set the wheels in motion for the server transfer. Our US side will remain on Firetree and the Oceanics will be on JT. Also because of Blizzards ridiculous wait times for tickets (40 hours so far) we are reverting to our last guild name Shadowscourge
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i still dont see why you wanna come here there is nothing for the likes of you most likely you will follow on the tradition of guilds that shrivel up and die
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It's already considerably better for us than where we were and we've only been here a coupla hours. We've been running for 8 years on a US server, we're not the shriveling sort ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
8 years on a US server, we're not the shriveling sort ;)

you havent truly been on jubei yet
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
Please ignore Agitator.

If you haven't figured it out, he is the resident forum troll for Jubei.

Nothing the troll posts is useful or helpful in anyway. He does not contribute anything to the forum or the server itself.

Welcome to Jubei and enjoy your stay ladies and fellas!

P.S. the troll has quite a following here of little kids, so ignore them too.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Blatantly obvious, even saw tradechat spam from him last night :D

Thanks, we already love it here
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
quite a following my !@#$ the only people i used to play with have quit and i was merely stating the truth about how guilds shrivel and die have a look at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7923033038 for example sorry if the truth hurts mr lvl 1 and slobash dunno wtf trade was like in your old realm but if you thought that was spam then you kiddo have another thing coming
Reply Quote
44 Goblin Shaman
03/11/2013 05:50 PMPosted by Ikkarus
If you haven't figured it out, he is the resident forum troll for Jubei.

hahahah
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Small bump to this.

In need of a healer (any class) to fill out our 10 man raid group.
Would also consider an elemental shaman or moonkin not averse to healing on some nights.

Give me a shout in game on Denky or Denkette for a chat.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Looking for melee/tanks at all?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Nah sorry we're pretty well stocked
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]