Rate the monk's transmog above you (3)

90 Pandaren Monk
10/10 For being a badass Panda Lumberjack with awesome fist weps. :D Also digging the eye patch.

8/10 i like it
90 Human Monk
^^
Nice white ninja style. Getting from gear to hair to be all white.
90 Pandaren Monk
^^
Nice white ninja style. Getting from gear to hair to be all white.

no idea why the shoulders do not show up.
90 Human Monk
/crack
90 Pandaren Monk
<3 my troll set
90 Pandaren Monk
6/10 cuz you're not a troll
90 Human Monk
7/10 cuz you havent changed your diaper
90 Pandaren Monk
7/10 cuz you havent changed your diaper

What?
Jinouga: I'll give you a 6.5/10. I don't really like that helm, and there's a lot cooler fist weapons to choose from.

Orisarxe: I can't see your armory for some reason. :(

I regret getting fists, Once I have the tyrannical Shoulders and I get some swords I'll be dual wielding two blade of wizards. So it will look good.
90 Human Monk
@Jinouga I like your transmog, 8/10. I would pick up some shoulders that add or match the red the rest of your set seems to be following.
90 Pandaren Monk
Got a few mogs up my sleeves. Here's Ninja 2h.
90 Night Elf Monk
I wish you weren't posed so I could see the set better. 8/10 though, it looks good from what I can see!

(also, I wish my fist weapon wasn't backwards, it really pulls the colors of the set together.)
90 Draenei Monk
You can't see my shoulders very well in this pose.

Edit: Hmm.. 6/10. I want to see what it looks like without the tabard. The "leggings" don't really fit. Helm, shoulders, gloves and weapons look nice together... Needs different boots.
Edited by Thera on 3/11/2013 2:58 PM PDT
90 Undead Monk
7/10 , can do better with the wep
Edited by Kimchí on 3/11/2013 2:57 PM PDT
90 Draenei Monk

I agree, but just can't find something that fits that I also like. I may try just taking off the 'mog and seeing how it looks.

Yours: 9/10 Love that you found a shoulder that matches your un-mogged chest better than the "correct" shoulder. I don't like the boots, though.
90 Human Monk
03/11/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Thera

I agree, but just can't find something that fits that I also like. I may try just taking off the 'mog and seeing how it looks.

Yours: 9/10 Love that you found a shoulder that matches your un-mogged chest better than the "correct" shoulder. I don't like the boots, though.

4/10
Not quite sure what you're going for...
90 Pandaren Monk
8/10
Cause you look like a gladiator and I haven't seen it yet
90 Human Monk
9/10 I think it's time to roll a male panda.

I swear the armory doesn't do my mog justice.
90 Pandaren Monk
WIP on mine

Xue: 7/10, love hailstorm, but it doesnt really match your set
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]