@Emeraldheart

91 Worgen Hunter
Really, if you're going to try to drag mobs onto Horde players, you really need to pick a better target than a prot paladin. As a former Sad Panda member, I am many disappoint with the level of trolling ability I saw today. Step your game up!

<3 my SP peeps (the few who probably still remember me, haha)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol iv had a couple of horde do this to me when im aoe tanking the multi kill mobs dailies.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Hunter
I just point and laugh. As prot, I can just ignore whatever it is until I'm done killing stuff I need, then go elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
lol Ford it was all in good fun I am sure

I was on vent when Emerald was like "should I do this?" And a couple of us were like "Is he horde? yea of course."

As long as there was no coordinated effort to Eff up your day I think we can chalk this up to good-natured faction on faction hijinks :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yeah, that was my alt... not mean spirited or anything, was just being lazy and didn't want stuff chasing me around forever and figured it was worth a laugh. Did not think it would kill you, or really even phase you, but it stopped chasing me. Next time I'll try and troll harder. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
lol.. Ford. Poor Emerald was just being hounded by that elite. He thanks you for taking that problem off his hands. :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Ford lrn2 aggro better
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Did you say you needed better Trolls?
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Hunter
I wasn't really upset, it was mostly just an excuse to make an @Somebody post. Our forum is pretty boring these days. But yeah, I wanna see you drag one of the devilsaurs or something onto someone. THAT would be good work :p
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I wasn't really upset, it was mostly just an excuse to make an @Somebody post. Our forum is pretty boring these days. But yeah, I wanna see you drag one of the devilsaurs or something onto someone. THAT would be good work :p

I was thinking the same thing. It's been all too quiet here. I don't like it.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Hunter
03/13/2013 04:10 AMPosted by Vardar

Soooo, let's stir up some trouble. Who can we harass?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
03/13/2013 05:30 AMPosted by Fordprefect

Soooo, let's stir up some trouble. Who can we harass?

Ummm, who are the current premier horde/ally guilds? Let's do this thing!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Maybe Tolero. Hehe
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Druid
No please =(
Edited by Xanndon on 3/18/2013 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
No please =(

But why?
You don't want no Ford and Vard lovin?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
No please =(

Xandon still bad?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I nearly tossed up my lunch at the thought of some ford vard lovin and the outside chance of some hairy, but tall long eared spawn loping about on all fours.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/20/2013 08:57 AMPosted by ßountyhunter
No please =(

Xandon still bad?

Is Pope Frank Catholic?
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Druid
03/20/2013 08:57 AMPosted by ßountyhunter
No please =(

Xandon still bad?

Love you too Lupul
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I nearly tossed up my lunch at the thought of some ford vard lovin and the outside chance of some hairy, but tall long eared spawn loping about on all fours.

LOL!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]