For Mes

90 Gnome Priest
http://www.thedailyblink.com/2013/03/donate-and-buff-a-mage-in-need/

On a more serious note, Blizzard said fix is incoming and hopefully during today's maintenance though not guaranteed. Be patient.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
bit.ly/Yp8mgf
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
bit.ly/Yp8mgf

I just snarfed cheerios and milk all over my keyboard. Thanks Thel
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/12/2013 07:23 AMPosted by Ornias
bit.ly/Yp8mgf

Did you use the 5 second rule?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/12/2013 07:31 AMPosted by Rilaisseth

Did you use the 5 second rule?

Not going to lie, I thought about it. Cheerios are tasty
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
:)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
i feed on the misery of mages this patch.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh, the irony. I just love how when it's mages, they're hotfixed within the first couple weeks.
It also makes me laugh when they whine so often on the forums "I HAVE NOTHING OTHER THAN DAMAGE! Well....except bloodlust, several group buffs, great defensive cooldowns, burst potential..."

There was a large PvP battle in IoT the other day, with an Alliance mage entrenched in it and heavily distracted. In my PvE gear I went into metamorphosis and launched a giant, fancy green soul fire to his ugly face for 180k.
He died.

That sums up warlocks and mages this patch. My soul fires are fueled by their tears.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
i have been waiting SO LONG for mages to suck. i couldn't be more happy, even if it only lasted a few days.

in other news:

Patch 5.2 Class Reviews:
Bring Windwalkers up to par in both PvE and PvP.

March 5th Hotfixes:
Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases the damage done by 10% (was 20%).

Nineteen Eighty-Four:
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable—what then?
Edited by Kerrath on 3/12/2013 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
You're just mad you missed out on Brewmaster OPness before they hot fixed it.

Yes, they made monks more than par for a day - then took it away. When you average it over over the patch, monks will have been on par for the tier.

At least when they fixed Disc with this patch I honestly think they did a good job. I do a feel a difference, but it's not so huge I feel useless like a mage. On the other hand, I had a friend who PvPs whispering me last night about how bad Disc feels now when it was supposed to be getting fixes for PvP. After talking, I think he just relies on Flash Heal too much and that's why he's feeling nerfed. Someone used to watching for a double heal on crit is definitely going to notice.
Edited by Joynal on 3/12/2013 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Pfft. !@#$% please, I'm still over powered as ever... well idk about over powered but im extremely skilled so i noticed nothing instead of me getting a new spell for fire, some faster mana draining if i dont look at my arcane debuff, and finally Arcane Crystal (w/e its name) is actually useful instead of wasting bag space.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
apparently not powerful enough to get to 90
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm leveling 7 other toons up to 90 as well while playing around on 4 90's when i feel like it...But... how did mages get nerfed again...? Like literally what happened for other players to QQ about? unless it was something about frost than pfft who cares in my opinion its a slow lacking dps spec that should just be removed, pvpers only use it to annoy the !@#$ out of everything else.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I also noticed that it was literally impossible for me in Fire and Frost to go oom, and in arcane it was only possible to go oom if you spammed arcane blast in cata and mop.
Reply Quote
just when i was about to reroll hero class warlockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
^ lol..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]