Bugged armory

90 Night Elf Druid
Since 5.2 launched, my armory no longer shows my shoulders. I did some tests and found that it will show my shoulders when they are not transmogged or if they are transmogged to something else, but when I go back to my Cenarion Spaulders xmog, they become invisible again. I know this is minor, but it does actually matter to me, so I was hoping there might be something I can do to get it working again.

Additionally, last night I cleared HoF normal for the first time. The raid progression area at the bottom of my armory doesn't show that I have completed it (says I haven't downed Shek'zeer). Again, I know it's minor, but it would be sweet if I could somehow get that little green bar down there. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same, I also wear Cenarion Spaulders and they do not show up, annoys the ---- out of me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
My armory page raid progress is missing the final bosses for MSV, HoF, and Terrace; though Achievements > Feats of Strength correctly lists Ahead of the Curve: Will of the Emperor, Ahead of the Curve: Grand Empress Shek'zeer and Ahead of the Curve: Sha of Fear. Not sure when the raid progress stopped updating.
Edited by Kauket on 3/13/2013 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
My armory page raid progress is missing the final bosses for MSV, HoF, and Terrace; though Achievements > Feats of Strength correctly lists Ahead of the Curve: Will of the Emperor, Ahead of the Curve: Grand Empress Shek'zeer and Ahead of the Curve: Sha of Fear. Not sure when the raid progress stopped updating.

This is a different issue that we're addressing today. See: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198641219?page=1#5

As far as the static renderings not being correct, I'm going to be looking into those bugs later this week.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is a different issue that we're addressing today. See: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198641219?page=1#5

As far as the static renderings not being correct, I'm going to be looking into those bugs later this week.

Awesome to hear that it will be worked on so soon, looks like yall have your plates full since 5.2
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Ah, my search-fu was inadequate to uncover that other thread. My armory raid progress looks correct now, thanks much, Peratryn!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/13/2013 09:26 AMPosted by Peratryn

Thank you. Never knew how much it would suck to not have shoulderpads until now!
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
I'm having the same issue.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
Edited by Toreaux on 3/26/2013 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Any update? My brand new invisible Maladath makes my shiny golden panda look silly, wielding air as if it were swords.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Any update? My brand new invisible Maladath makes my shiny golden panda look silly, wielding air as if it were swords.

There is another Maladath thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197861542
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You know that the thread you linked to links right back here already, right?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You know that the thread you linked to links right back here already, right?

And this one links there, it's a crazy circle...
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
I checked the WoW application on my android and the Cenarion Spaulders transmog doesn't show up there either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]